Kindle Keyboard
By Kindle
#4 in eReaders
Riley D.
Bear

Is this better than the nook?

Angie G.
Angie G.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 1
Hey Riley! I have owned both and I love my Kindles way more! They are great quality, have an amazing battery life and storage capabilities, and Amazon has so many books available for free and discounted! I hope that helps!
Tiffiny M.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 2
I've only ever had Kindles so I'm not sure my daughter is the one that loves them and she only ever wanted Kindle