Kindle Fire HDX 7

Kindle Fire HDX 7", 16GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.

BY KINDLE

Perfect-color HDX display, plus powerful quad-core processor for fast, fluid performance and immersive entertainment- Exclusive 7" HDX display (1920x1200), high pixel density (323 PPI), and perfect color accuracy (100% sRGB) for vivid, lifelike images that go beyond standard HD- The fastest processor on a 7" tablet-powerful 2.2GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM for fast, fluid multi-tasking, gaming, and video- Introducing the "Mayday" button-revolutionary, on-device tech support, exclusive to Kindle Fire HDX tablets. Connect for free to an Amazon expert 24x7, 365 days a year- Stay productive on the go with ultra-fast web browsing, built-in OfficeSuite, and updated e-mail and calendar support for Gmail, Outlook, and more- Immersive entertainment experience-see trivia and character backgrounds with X-Ray for Movies and TV, follow along with lyrics with new X-Ray for Music, fling videos to your TV with Second Screen, and more- Over 100,000 apps and games available in the Amazon Appstore, including a new paid app for free every day- In addition to Free Two-Day Shipping, Prime members can stream tens of thousands of Prime Instant Video titles at no additional cost, over half of which can be downloaded to the latest generation of Kindle Fire tablets. see more...

Kindle Fire HDX 7
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 16GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.
Caitlin C.
Palm Desert, CA
I am in love with this device. It is the perfect tablet for me right now. It has amazing video and audio capabilities, and I love that it is connected to my amazon account. It has more available apps than I anticipated.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this on Black Friday (2016). It was only $80. I haven't had any problems with it. I use it everyday for reading and playing games. It is very user friendly. I love it. I don't like the camera but I don't use it.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
Yo tengo la mía pink y la amooooo! La llevo a todos lados. Me gusta que puedes resaltar partes del libro y se guardan en una parte que dice note. Tiene wifi, puedes descargar apps! EXCELENTE!!!!
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I would never buy a Kindle. I won this product at a company party. It's made very cheap and the plastic casing cracks without any reason. I haven't had mine for four months and it's cracked and it's in a protective case, has never been dropped. Overall bad tablet.
Overall I am really happy with my purchase. It works great, and it is very sturdy. My only complaint really is that the app store is very limited. There are a lot of mainstream apps that I am surprised are not available on the fire. For example. Youtube. What? Yes, there is no official app for youtube. Maybe it's not Amazon's fault. Maybe youtube just isn't making an app that is compatible with them. I don't know, but it does make it inconvenient.... I wish more companies would make things available for the fire. Also, it doesn't stay charged when not in use! The battery does not stay charged!
Leslie H.
Pflugerville, TX
My children love their tablets!! The Fire has everything a kid would want on it. Make sure to take off the one click payments because they can buy any and everything.
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
I have the kindle HDX 7 and I like it a lot. The screen is great. And everything As well. I would like it to be compatible with usb drives (I have a usb for phones that connects through the charger), and would also love it more if we could use Instagram and all the apps. And it gets 4 stars not five because I love it but for some reason my tablet takes forever to charge and it does very quickly! Like very, it won't even last a day idle when not in use.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
I Love my kindle fire hdx i had the 2nd one which was the kindle hd loved that one to but it broke so i got the hdx and i love it. I have had it for about a year now and i take it everywhere i go. I Love it words can not express i have over a thousand books on it and have ton of room left to get a thousand more. I would buy 20 of these. I recommend this to any and everyone.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
I like my kindle fire hd , I find that after a yr it has slowed greatly. Very disappointed . I don't like that there are apps I can't get that iPads can. On a positive note it is very sturdy. I have dropped it a few times not a chip. An iPad would have shuttered. Price is way better that the iPad.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
I do love my Kindle Fire. I wish more apps were available, but it's excellent for reading, watching videos, streaming, and browsing the web. This is my second Kindle and I've had it for three years now. Still going strong, longer than my first. The image quality is great and it's still very fast.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
is this durable? Compared to the samsung tab?
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Is it worth the money?
Islam H.
Gaza
Few years ago I wished to own it