Kindle Fire HD 7", 8GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.

BY KINDLE

Our most affordable Kindle Fire-now with a stunning HD display, faster processor, and longer battery life - Experience movies, TV, and games, and more on a stunning HD display (216 ppi / 1280x800)- Fast 1.5GHz dual-core processor-apps launch quickly, games and videos play smoothly- Create profiles and set time limits for children with Kindle FreeTime. Easy-to-use parental controls let everyone enjoy, worry-free- Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi, plus updated e-mail and calendar support for Gmail, Outlook, and more- Instant access to over 100,000 apps and games in the Amazon Appstore, including a new paid app for free every day- In addition to Free Two-Day Shipping, Prime members can stream tens of thousands of Prime Instant Video titles at no additional cost, over half of which can be downloaded to the latest generation of Kindle Fire tablets. see more...

Kindle Fire HD 7
Kindle Fire HD 7", 8GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.
Kamille C.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love my kindle. I use it to watch Netflix and Amazon Prime movies. It is super affordable. Of you have one you will want to get a case on it to prevent it breaking. I have the kids case on it that says Amazon free time.
Stephanie M.
Amelia, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Kindle Fire. I can download and read all the books or magazines I want. There are tons of apps that are available, also. I can listen to music any time I want. It runs fast and stays cool. The battery lasts a very long time. I would recommend this for anyone!! Kindle Fire HD 7", 8GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Its okay for a small tablet. Definitely not enough memory but it does have capability of expanding memory. Graphics are good. Its a little slower than I like. If you just want to use it for reading and what not it's great.
Jillian B.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love reading on my 7" Fire. The sound could be better and I miss the old carousel but it's minor inconveniences for all the new features and updates. I have over a thousand ebooks and this device has become invaluable to me. The "special offers" are only the screen saver and not bothersome anywhere else on the device.
Amber S.
MASON, MI
I really love my kindle! Fast speeds and long battery life are two of the biggest factors in my recommendation. I also found a cool pink case for it! This version of the kindle is affordable and easy to find in stores.
Christina T.
Kodak
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have had this kindle for many years and it still works better than my new iPad! I recommend this to people who love to read as well as people who just like to browse the web, watch Netflix or YouTube!
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
My 9-year old got this for Christmas and it is so much better than an iPad! I have more control over the apps and the time spent on games and reading. These are so affordable I highly recommend
Jonathan J.
Orlando, FL
I love my hdx 7 it’s been through lots with me and it’s still here very durable also versatile I use it for many things for gaming to streaming to going live stream Kindle Fire HDX 7", 16GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct.
Michelle M.
We have had several tablets over the years, but no single tablet has been worse than this one. We had it for about a year, and it wasn't our "go-to" tablet in the first place because none of us liked that there were no actual buttons on it and it was difficult to maneuver our way through it, in comparison to our other tablet. So we didn't use it very much, MAYBE a few times a month and even then it was minimal use- but one day it just shut off and wouldn't turn back on- when we finally gave up trying to get it to turn on, we called Amazon, they told us it was 1 day past our warranty. Customer service was really unhelpful, they did some "troubleshooting" basically telling me to try turning it on - and then told us there was nothing that they could do- and we would just have to purchase another one. That seems crazy to me.
The kids really hated this tablet- they always fought over which one was gonna have to use it- it was almost a relief when it stopped working- it gave us a reason to buy a new tablet - that wasn't a Kindle Fire. We are much happier without it. I wouldn't recommend.
samantha g.
bonsall
Purchased at: Amazon
The only thing I must say about this product is that sometimes when you charge it it acts all weird but overall it is a great product and works for almost everything
Kaitlyn R.
Do you like reading off of the kindle or out of a book better?
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
How much do you like this firestick?

Kindle Fire HD 7