BY KINDLE #5 in Tablets

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love kindle fire because I can read any book and the free downloadable ones are good to read and pass the time, I can also play games." in 83 reviews
  • "I'm able to read books when ever I want and also the fact that it is a tablet as well makes things even more convenient for so that I have both in one small device. " in 66 reviews
  • "It is a nice escape, not to mention long battery life, no hesitation in game, smooth streaming of videos and the only problem is when I use it to long it gets a little warm. " in 54 reviews
  • "It's also good to read books and watch movies/tv shows, but there are a lot of apps that are not available for this kkindle" in 39 reviews
  • "My parents got me the second generation Kindle back when it came out and my fiance bought me the Kindle Fire for christmas last year." in 30 reviews
Karyn B.
New Albany, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had the first, 5th, 6th and 7th generation HD tablets through Kindle and they just keep getting better and better. I bought my children a Kindle 6th generation for Christmas and they love the educational games as well as the Netflix app. I can block out how much time they are allowed to spend on it, as well as the content my children are allowed to view. They can get an unlimited amount of time with the Kids Unlimited area where they can learn, and sing and play along to the Kindle tablet. I myself have the 7th generation and I love that they finally added the extra SD storage space as I have a lot of titles in my library. I love to read and I'm passing that love of reading to my kids. The major Con is you really can't see it in the sunlight. You're much better off getting a kindle paperwhite for this because the backlight and matte screen works in your favor for poolside reading.
Adrianna G.
Northborough, MA
I love my kindle fire. It is perfect for me as I read daily and as someone who loves to travel, its not always easy lugging books around. Since getting my fire, it has enabled me to be back lighter. It's not as large as some other tablets but it is more than adequate for my needs. I also love that my library will link to it so I have access to even more materials. The only thing I would change is the screen for outdoor reading portion. It's hard to see!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle it is awesome! I read stories to my daughter on there. It works really fast too. I prefer to use it for everything rather than my phone or laptop..lol. Its perfect to take with you on trips. My daughter uses it on long car rides. Its also very durable.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle Fire. It was such a good decision when i was in the market for tablets. Im an avid reader and music lover and i use a lot of apps and like to stream videos and movies. The kindle fire is perfect for that. I also use Amazon Prime so that syncs up just right. Highly recommended.
Margaret R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had my kindle fire for almost 5 years now and it is VERY durable. I also love how it updates itself when an update is needed. Even now that it is almost 5 years old it still runs as if brand new which is amazing because my kids have dropped it a handful of times. I absolutely love my kindle fire. I have the larger screened kindle fire but my daughter has the smaller size one and we both love them. They take pictures and you can watch videos but my most favorite part is I always have my favorite books handy anywhere I go.
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my Kindle Fire! The screen is a great size and easy to read anything you desire! I love reading books, playing games, and scrolling through social media on this tablet! I can tote it along with me anywhere and I am thinking about getting one for my husband!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had a quite a few kindle fires in my lifetime. I originally got the first generation one, and loved it. Then we bought one for my son to use. A few years later, we upgraded my son's to a newer one. It's wonderful for kids because there is a kids mode built in that you can put time limits and limit apps on, which is wonderful for any parent. It's also easy to control it from a computer.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my kindle fire. I use it mostly to read books on and I'm building an extensive collection on it. I also have some pictures saved on it as well as a few apps like a coloring app, some quotes, wallpapers, the web md, just a wise variety of different things. And even though I love reading on it I still prefer buying some books for my personal collection. Very nice product to have though.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Kindle Fire HD 7", 8GB - Includes Special Offers - 1 ct. I really like my Kindle Fire. I received it as a birthday present, and so far it works fine. I do like that you can download books, and they're is a bunch of apps you can add for a variety of things, like games and learning a new language. Overall I think it was a really good gift, and it does take some pretty decent pictures as well.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Kindle or nook?
Amy C.
Rolla, MO
For die-hard paper people who have made the switch. Those who love to hold a book, smell a book (you know who you are); how is it? Disappointing? Love it? Hate it?
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
What do you use your Kindle Fire for the most? Apps and internet or reading?
Randi H.
What are you "must have" apps?
Megan S.
So, i really wanted an iPad but those are way too expensive for me, so i was looking at some other tablets like this one and The Galaxy Note 4.0, Does the Kindle Fire work more for books and reading or is it an all around good tablet too?