Kindle Fire

Quiero probar tu producto?
Kindle Fire this Kindle is like an iPad ow more like a Kindle Paperwhite?
I Am looking to purchase a tablet for reading and would appreciate input on the Kindle fire?
Start your review of Kindle Fire!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...free downloadable ones are good to read and pass the time, I can also play games.in reviews
I'm able to read books when ever I want and also the fact that it is a tablet as well makes things even more convenient for so that I have both in one small device. in reviews
It is a nice escape, not to mention long battery life, no hesitation in game, smooth streaming of videos and the only problem is when I use it to long it gets a little warm. in reviews
It's also good to read books and watch movies/tv shows, but there are a lot of apps that are not available for this kkindlein reviews
...when it came out and my fiance bought me the Kindle Fire for christmas last year.in reviews
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Techie Expert Level 2
Kindle Fire uploaded by Ruby D.
Kindle Fire uploaded by Ruby D.
I have the hd 10" (9th generation) couldn't find it listed. Had this about 2 years now and never had a problem with it. Love it and when I buy another tablet I'll check out another fire tablet.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
I don't know what i would do without my Kindle fire! I'm borderline obsessed with playing candy crush and other similar games which aren't as easy to play on my phone. There's so many things you can do on the Kindle fire and it's not nearly as expensive as other comparable products
Malika T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the Kindle Fire HD. This is not a device just for book lovers, the kindle has tons of apps to chose from in the amazon store including Netflix, Facebook and lots of popular games. The kindle Fire HD alongside being a e-reader can also surf the internet, and store photos and music. I have a lot of books on my Kindle and it's no where near full, I'd definitely recommend this device.
Bonnie S.
Chatham, NJ
Kindle Fire uploaded by Bonnie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
During this pandemic my Kindle fire has done double duty. I read books, have meets , fo work searches. This is my favorite device!
Brittany G.
Techie Expert Level 1
Kindle Fire uploaded by Brittany G.
Kindle Fire uploaded by Brittany G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love love love my kindle. I love paperback books, but having a kindle is a life saver sometimes. You can play games, browse the internet and even take photos. The battery lasts all day, which is a plus. No doubt, I would recommend purchasing a kindle!
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
This was my greatest college investment! I used to have to pay near $150-200 for a textbook, but now I can rent them all to my kindle and get all 5-6 books for a total of $200-300. I have saved soooo much money by buying my kindle!
Amy B.
Owingsville, KY
I was buying books every week it seemed. I was about afraid of buying my kindle fire I thought way to much money what if I don't like it. However with all the free books I have gotten from it and the space it has saved me this was one of my most best purchase's ever.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Techie Expert Level 3
1,405 reviews
Purchased at: Best Buy
If you read a lot this would be perfect for you I absolutely love mine you can take it anywhere and there’s always free books on here it’s easy to use end it always gives you something to read I would definitely recommend it to others
Margaret R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had my kindle fire for almost 5 years now and it is VERY durable. I also love how it updates itself when an update is needed. Even now that it is almost 5 years old it still runs as if brand new which is amazing because my kids have dropped it a handful of times. I absolutely love my kindle fire. I have the larger screened kindle fire but my daughter has the smaller size one and we both love them. They take pictures and you can watch videos but my most favorite part is I always have my favorite books handy anywhere I go.
Megan M.
Escalon, CA
I am in love with my kindle fire. I love to read and this keeps my extravagant collection of books all in one easy to access location. I use it everyday to read and play games. I would definitely buy/recommend friends and family to buy this tablet. It is a great investment.

110 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisson F.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Kindle Fire this Kindle is like an iPad ow more like a Kindle Paperwhite?
Katelyn W. il y a un an
It is like an IPad.
April D.
Ventura, CA
il y a 2 ans
Peggy S. il y a un an
I have a kindle fire Hd 8 . its a 7th generation . it is easy to move around in and you can load apps and movies and books plus you can put a childs profile where its linked to your account and you can see what content the have access too. you can also manage how much time they have on it as well . i think any kindle is great depending on what you want to have your child to be able to do on them
Yesenia J.
Surprise, AZ
il y a 2 ans
stacey P. il y a 4 mois
Yes we have the original fire tablets for our kids and have kid cases on them ! We have tons of kid apps downloaded for them and a lot are free