BY KINDER

Kinder Riegel is not only the popular chocolate bar with the five chambers - it is the unique combination of milk and chocolate. The very special milky taste and the exceptionally high milk content makes it so popular for young and old. Only the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Madeline L.
Georgetown, KY
This is such an amazing chocolate that I highly recommend finding and trying it out. The company is German so you know from the start that the chocolate will be smooth and amazing.
Aimee B.
I love kinder chocolate it’s so smooth and chocolately. My grandad gets them for me whenever he comes to visit. The only problem I have with they is that the bars are too small but apart from that I love them. They are very affordable
Eva P.
Málaga
I love these. I love these. I love these. I could never ever get enough of these. Worth the price.