BY KINDER

Kinder Chocolate with Cereals contains a delicious milky filling and the great taste of a mix of 5 different crunchy cereals (barley, rice, wheat, spelt and buckwheat), simply puffed and toasted, all wrapped in a fine milk chocolate coating.

Ingredients

Fine Milk Chocolate With Cereals And A Smooth Milky Filling

Fine Milk Chocolate 33.5% (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Palm Oil, Cereals 7.5% (Barley, Rice, Wheat, Spelt, Buckwheat), Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin.

Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Kinder Chocolate with Cereals single 23.5g, Kinder Chocolate with Cereals 4 pack 94g more...
I really like kinder cereal specially cause of the mix of milk cereal and cocoa, perfect snack size (not too big) and also as a travel size the can fit pretty much everywhere - my 3 years old son loves them and sometimes he want them for breakfast cause of the cereal and milk..!!!
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Review for: Kinder Chocolate with Cereals 4 pack 94g more...
I think its my favorite Kinder !!
These bars with cereals did offer a really nice flavour that’s not present in the original Kinder Chocolate bars.
I always take these ones first everytime since i'm little and think they are the best !
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I found these at Jhons but they were called “Kinder Country”. It was my first time trying them and I loved them. I really liked that they were crunchy and it tasted like Kinder Bueno, which I love too. I totally recommend it and of course I would buy them again.
Alexandra T.
Brasov
Review for: Kinder Chocolate with Cereals 4 pack 94g more...
This is one of the yummiest, delicious, sweetest chocolate bar you've ever tasted! As I've said before, Kinder is my favourite! I love everyting from them!!!
Christina S.
Those are the sexiest fingers I've ever seen, and the yummiest!!!! Very practical for secretly eating in class, for sharing, and for basically living.