Kinder® Chocolate

by Kinder

Thanks to its recipe made with creamy milky filling, Kinder Chocolate satisfies children's desire for something tasty while reassuring mothers at the same time. It contains no artificial colorants. It also offers single portions: each bar is individually wrapped.

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (40%) (Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers: Lecithin (Soy), Flavoring: Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Anhydrous Milkfat, Emulsifiers (Lecithin (Soy)), Flavoring (Vanillin). Total Milk Constituents: 33%, Total Cocoa Solids: 13%. Solids In Milk Chocolate: Cocoa 32%, Milk Fat Free 17%, Milk Fat 6%.

love it 🥰 don't you?
Does anyone know where I can find the Kinder chocolate in California (San Francisco)? Just find Amazon And it's not always that it has available... Kinder® Chocolate
With whom wanna share ?? Kinder® Chocolate
Start your review of Kinder® Chocolate!
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
I think this deserves ten stars. I grew up on this stuff and also have gotten my kids addicted. I prefer this chocolate over any chocolate I've ever tried. You can buy it at world market or online. (Like amazon)
yujeidy R.
Miami, Florida
The taste ir really good. The flavors omg, you like chocolates, you need to prove this kind of chocolates, I've been tried other , but this is the best
Priya B.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This reminds me of my childhood. Me and my sister used to fight over these amazing chocolates by #kinder there isn’t even one #kinder chocolate that I haven’t tasted and all of them are on my top list of chocolates.
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
Purchased at: Target
These are so smooth flaky yummy cream filled with hazelnut so yummy with chocolate out size melts in your mouth yummy candy bar. Comes in the kids ball candy with a toy which is my son's favorite!!
Justyna D.
Palm Coast, FL
This is one of the few candies of my childhood. I simply love it and get it couple times a month. My children now enjoy it as well. This product doesn't needs any improvements expet for it to be more available all around the world.
Kassondera W.
Middleburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love kinder chocolate! It’s like heaven in your mouth! It’s so creamy and smooth! I just wish it was more popular and easy to get my hands on! When my dad sent me some from Germany I ate the whole bag in like two weeks lol.
Getsemani R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love kinder as kid and I STILL love this chocolate. It’s got a unique crunch and taste. This chocolate is a little more pricey then the rest but it’s worth it!
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve had this chocolate since I was a little girl. Brings back so many good and happy memories. Milk chocolate and soo sooo good! Everything kinder makes is just amazing. You really have to try it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed. #sweettooth
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious! I like it so much! Can’t do diet with this! Is irresistible!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This. Looks. So. So. Soooooooo. Good. Omg. Where can i purchase? Need to know asap ...you can tell by the picture that its quality... And anything by frereo roshe* is mmmmhmmmm. *i know i 100% misspelled that lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carol  .
550 Moreland way apt 1310
il y a 2 ans
Becca S. il y a 9 mois
I always buy a GIANT package in duty free at airports. I've found a pack of 50 for 20$ once. Costco sometimes has them. Occasionally I found single sticks at groceries stores as well.
Dina E.