BY FERRERO ROCHER

Thanks to its recipe made with creamy milky filling, Kinder Chocolate satisfies children's desire for something tasty while reassuring mothers at the same time. It contains no artificial colorants. It also offers single portions: each bar is individually wrapped. Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (40%) (Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers: Lecithin (Soy), Flavoring: Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Anhydrous Milkfat, Emulsifiers (Lecithin (Soy)), Flavoring (Vanillin). Total Milk Constituents: 33%, Total Cocoa Solids: 13%. Solids In Milk Chocolate: Cocoa 32%, Milk Fat Free 17%, Milk Fat 6%.

• kinder egg or bueno ?7 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find the Kinder Chocolate Surprises here in...2 Answers
  • Why kinder is not in all the markets 1 Answers
Silviaa D.
Silviaa D.
Arlington Hts, IL
CHILDHOOD. These remind me of when I was little, they are delicious! I find them sometimes in polish stores or Walmart but that's it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
 This chocolate bar deserves 1 billion stars! Are used to live next to a German man who treated me like his granddaughter and we constantly give me these candy bars. For the longest I could not find them anywhere and then a local candy store started selling them and I was the happiest person in the world because it brought back memories of when he would give them to me as a child!  I won't go wrong eating one of these trust me! It's like heaven!
Veronica M.
This chocolate I've been eating and has been my favorite since I was a young child! No other chocolate compares or is comparable to this chocolates flavor and formula. It's very hard to find here in the US and expensive too, I've only been able to find it at World Market and Amazon. It's got a milk chocolate exterior coating and a creamy white chocolate interior. Best chocolate in the world, highly recommend trying it
Rhi S.
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
BY FAR THE BEST CHOCOLATE IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH!!! I can only find these at mejer where I live but it’s totally worth going out of my way for them! I don’t even know how to describe these you just have to try them...for my 18th birthday I asked for 4 box’s of these and they are already gone a week later. Definitely the perfect chocolate to indulge in!
Erin W.
Erin W.
Kinder Buenos are soooo good. I love how they have milk chocolate and white chocolate bars. They are a hazelnut cream filled wafer with a chocolate covering. They are delicious. The chocolate is silky and not gritty. I love these. I usually buy them in Canada or Europe but you can find them on Amazon or at World Market.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Bremerton, WA
I have been eating kinders chocolate egg with the toy inside since I was a young girl living in nurnburg Germany.  I don't see this around too often but enjoy them when I do.  The kinder eggs were illegal last I heard because they were a choking hazard.  Kinder chocolate has a unique flavor to it.  It's good but differant then American chocolate.
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These are so good! My favorite is the one which tastes like a cereal/oats bar hybrid. It's chocolatey but not too sweet/sugary and the cereal texture added in is excellent and unique. The only thing I would change about this chocolate is reducing the price and making it more accessible in local stores.
Emily D.
Emily D.
This is a nice sweeter chocolate that has a smooth flavor. It's definitely a treat on its own, where I feel like American chocolate has to have something else mixed in or be used as an ingredient. Whenever I see these, I try to pick some up since they're not available at a ton of places.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend its pretty good product it's creamy inside i eat its goid flavors affordable i compare like the tre mosquetero its good flavors milk inside i buy to the grocery store its like $1.25 cent I would like to buy again I recommend it's easy to eat
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.
My childhood! This is the best chocolate I have ever had! Sweet, milky! Great for kids and adults! Incredible! In US you can buy it in polish stores but also in Walmart and other big markets! I promise, you will love in kinder chocolate forever!
del b.
del b.
kinder egg or bueno ?
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
I have never seen this chocolate bar. Where can I get it? And what is in the middle?
sarah h.
sarah h.
Kinder or galaxy?
Veronica M.
Has anyone been able to find the Kinder Chocolate Surprises here in the US?
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Oh my goodness this looks amazing. Where do I get this at? Can I buy in America? Where do I buy it if I can buy it in America? I need it!