BY FERRERO ROCHER

Thanks to its recipe made with creamy milky filling, Kinder Chocolate satisfies children's desire for something tasty while reassuring mothers at the same time. It contains no artificial colorants. It also offers single portions: each bar is individually wrapped. Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (40%) (Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifiers: Lecithin (Soy), Flavoring: Vanillin), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat (Palm), Anhydrous Milkfat, Emulsifiers (Lecithin (Soy)), Flavoring (Vanillin). Total Milk Constituents: 33%, Total Cocoa Solids: 13%. Solids In Milk Chocolate: Cocoa 32%, Milk Fat Free 17%, Milk Fat 6%.

Rhi S.
Florence, KY
BY FAR THE BEST CHOCOLATE IVE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH!!! I can only find these at mejer where I live but it’s totally worth going out of my way for them! I don’t even know how to describe these you just have to try them...for my 18th birthday I asked for 4 box’s of these and they are already gone a week later. Definitely the perfect chocolate to indulge in!
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Kinder Chocolate is absolutely delicious. It is German milk Chocolate with a milky, creamy filling. These are absolutely to die for! They are surprisingly easy to find, especially if the store has an International Section. Highly Recommended, 10/10!
Patricia L.
Miami
I’m such a chocolate addict. This little chocolate bars are amazing. If i could have them every day of my life without consequences, i would. They are a good price and it’s repurchase worthy. Would recommend a lot!
Alyssa N.
Jonesboro, AR
Yum!! I️ can’t help but try new chocolates I️ find in my market. This one was a hit. It had been added to my cravings list! Smooth with a delicious center. Can’t beat it!! Will repurchase for sure.
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
Yummiestt chocolate thats melts sooo nicely in mouth
I hate it when it melts in hand
But thats ok bcoz the taste is uncomparable😍😡
Itz a milk chocolate whichs smooth and creaaamyyy
Itz sooo delicious
Itz Woooorrrthhh it
Helen J.
Portland
Kinder chocolate is soo good, its a european chocolate that has this creamy white milk filling in the inside with a nice milk chocolate on the outside. The bar has indents on it, so its easy to break off little peices to eat. The cost is affordable but not very cheap in the US.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio
One of the best chocolate bars you can have. If the small ones (they are more soft) or the large ones which are a little harder in texture, they are yummy and not too bad for your teeth. It’s a very common chocolate bar in Germany and I always grab some if I see them here in the states!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
These are so yummy. They're a little pricey at world market, but so worth it. They're so rich and creamy and they taste just like the eggs. I wish we could kinder eggs, but these are almost as good. I'm getting more!!
Veronica M.
This chocolate I've been eating and has been my favorite since I was a young child! No other chocolate compares or is comparable to this chocolates flavor and formula. It's very hard to find here in the US and expensive too, I've only been able to find it at World Market and Amazon. It's got a milk chocolate exterior coating and a creamy white chocolate interior. Best chocolate in the world, highly recommend trying it
Lauren H.
Holden, LA
I think this deserves ten stars. I grew up on this stuff and also have gotten my kids addicted. I prefer this chocolate over any chocolate I've ever tried. You can buy it at world market or online. (Like amazon)
del b.
kinder egg or bueno ?
sarah h.
Kinder or galaxy?
Brianna K.
I have never seen this chocolate bar. Where can I get it? And what is in the middle?
April m.
Lexington, KY
Oh my goodness this looks amazing. Where do I get this at? Can I buy in America? Where do I buy it if I can buy it in America? I need it!
Veronica M.
Has anyone been able to find the Kinder Chocolate Surprises here in the US?