Kinder® Bueno White

by Kinder

Bueno is a delicate chocolate bar with an indulgent taste. Each melt-in-the-mouth piece promises creamy hazelnut, smooth chocolate and crispy wafer for you to enjoy. It comes in single portions, individually wrapped. Treat yourself to a milk chocolate or white chocolate Bueno

White Chocolate Covered Wafer With Smooth Milky And Hazelnut Filling.

Ingredients

White Chocolate 28% (Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Fat-reduced Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavourings, Salt.

Total Milk Constituents: 21.5%

Start your review of Kinder® Bueno White!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
Kinder® Bueno White uploaded by alisha S.
Kinder® Bueno White uploaded by alisha S.
I was excited when I saw a new kinder flavor. Had to try it. Taste very yummy. It’s White chocolate covered wafer with a milky and hazelnut filling.
Paula D.
Woodinville, WA
So good. Perfect taste of chocolate, creamy inside, crunchy outside. And the best thing is that it cames in white chocolate too. My favorite.
ohara P.
Santa Monica
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I cannot explain how much I love these. I tried it for the first time a few days ago and the taste and everything about these is immaculate. The wafer and the chocolate and everything is perfect
Ruthy R.
Sanford, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every time I go to my local grocery store they have them in the cash register and I always have to buy at least 3. I can eat time 4-5 times a day they are so delicious and that hazelnut cream in the center is to die for! Absolutely love them.
Vanessa T.
Tampa, FL
Love everything kinder. I have had some coworkers bring it back from work to our London office. It’s amazing!!! They are smooth and delicious. Worth every penny!
Megan P.
San Francisco, CA
This chocolate is creamy on the inside and as a light crunch from the wafer wrapped around the outside. It is also dipped in both white and milk chocolate. The only thing I was say is a con to this is that if you are lactose intolerant this candy will destroy you. For me it's worth it though!
Leila S.
Purchased at: Safeway
These are my all time favorite candy. All kinder candy is amazing but I love the cream inside. I would like it to have more in a package. The flavor is so good and I would definitely recommend
Isabell B.
Chico, CA
I am obsessed with these chocolate bars! They are the perfect amount of chocolate and crunch. The crunch is so light that even my grandpa that doesn't have a hard time eating it. I have developed a bad eating addiction due to these amazing chocolate bar's.
Camille B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! However, I think I prefer the original instead of the white. Very affordable, usually between $1 and $1.50.
cait O.
kinder is the most underrated chocolate ever. I love dark chocolate but I make an exception for kinder. it is so yummy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana T.