Kinder Bueno 3-Pack 4.5 oz each (4 Items Per Order)

The Kinder Bueno 3-Pack gives you three thin, crispy wafers, covered in smooth milk chocolate, with creamy hazelnut filling

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kinder Bueno 3-Pack 4.5 oz each (4 Items Per Order)!
Melissa B.
Kinder Bueno 3-Pack 4.5 oz each (4 Items Per Order) uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BEST OF ALL!! These are delicious, smooth on the inside, crunchy on the outside, is soooo gooood!!! These are my go to! Anytime I want chocolate! I recommend you trying it is really worth de purchase!!!
Liz Alejandra A.
Vineland, NJ
I’ve cravings of kinder bueno every single day ! Im a huge fan of chocolate but this one is the number one! The crunchiness is one thing but the inside is another, so smooth and richer ! Believe me you have to try it ! You wont regret it!
Sarah B.
New Orleans, LA
I’m seriously addicted to these! Whenever I find them at a store I usually buy the entire box! I wish my sister would have never shared one with me a few months ago because I’ve probably gained a few pounds since then!
Paulina K M.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kinder bueno is my favorite bar ever. It’s so delicious and crispy and just perfect. I could eat everyday no matter the calories
Tanya D.
New Kensingtn, PA
Super delicious! If you love chocolate and hazelnut in a candy bar, you will love this. It also has a very light wafer with hazelnut cream so it isn't a candy bar that makes you instantly feel guilty after eating the entire thing! I am so glad I was feeling randomly curious about these one day and went for it.
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
These are totally my newest chocolate craving! I love the whipped hazelnut cream inside the melt in your mouth silk chocolate!
Ava S.
Columbia, SC
I got sent one of these in a hello fresh box. Apparently they are new. B E S T candy bar I’ve ever eaten. It’s light, crunchy, soft, and so delicious. I didn’t think I would like it as much as I did, but I buy this everytime I’m at the gas station.
Amanda M.
Hingham , MA
It’s a chocolate that if I have at home, I would eat all! It’s very affordable, but is not that easy to find. The taste is wonderful! The cream and the chocolate matches perfect!
Mariana S.
Coimbra
Kinder Bueno is absolutely delicious!! The hazelnut centre is sweet and smooth and the wafer adds the perfect crunch to the chocolate 🤤🤤
Estera S.
Ilford, Essex
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love it!!!! Ive made kinder bueno cheesecake the other day and was delicious my kids also love it 😍 is a

Looking for your answer?