Kinder® Bueno

by Kinder

Bueno is a delicate chocolate bar with an indulgent taste. Each melt-in-the-mouth piece promises creamy hazelnut, smooth chocolate and crispy wafer for you to enjoy.
It comes in single portions, individually wrapped.
Treat yourself to a milk chocolate or white chocolate Bueno .

Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer With Smooth Milky And Hazelnut Filling

MILK CHOCOLATE 31,5% (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, COCOA MASS, SKIMMED MILK

INGREDIENTS: POWDER, CONCENTRATED BUTTER, EMULSIFIER: LECITHINS (SOYA), VANILLIN), SUGAR, PALM OIL, WHEAT FLOUR, HAZELNUTS(10.5%), SKIMMED MILK POWDER, WHOLE MILK POWDER, CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA MASS, COCOA BUTTER, EMULSIFIER: LECITHINS (SOYA), VANILLIN), FAT-REDUCED COCOA, EMULSIFIER: LECITHINS (SOYA), RAISING AGENTS (SODIUM BICARBONATE, AMMONIUM BICARBONATE), SALT, VANILLIN.

TOTAL MILK CONSTITUENTS: 19.5%

Does no one agree that kinder is the best chocolate out there?
Can you get a dark chocolate version ????
Start your review of Kinder® Bueno!
Stephanie J.
Irmo, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Stephanie J.
Purchased at: Target
I kept seeing kinder bueno commercials on TV and felt like I had to try it just because of the description: “crispy wafer with creamy nut filling in milk chocolate”...what’s not to like? After buying it and tasting it, I can easily say that it’s my favorite candy bar now! The hazelnut filling pairs well with the chocolate creating a flavor similar to nutella! My only complaint is that the bars weren’t big enough! 10/10!
Tayler G.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Tayler G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Kinder bueno are my absolute favorite candy bar. My little brother loves kinder eggs and one day I saw the Buenos. I broke a square off and gave it to my son and he loved it too. I will never go back to any other candy bar after that, and they are so affordable I buy one everytime I'm at the store.
Ying G.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Ying G.
Best snack ever and always been a childhood favorite. So glad it’s finally in the US market! Portion control is definitely difficult with this.
Lindsay Y.
Williamsport, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Lindsay Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is seriously one of my top five favorite candy bars! the taste is great if you like hazelnut filling.... it’s very nice and crispy and creamy
Yesenia C.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Yesenia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this chocolate was going to be like the kinder egg. But it’s totally different. The chocolate is good, it has ALOT of the nut cream filling . I thought it was going to be like a Nutella taste since it’s hazelnut but it’s not it’s not chocolate it’s more of a dairy cream hazelnut filling . It’s a hollow wafer. Kinder Bueno
Hansa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
OMG! if you never had these and you are a chocolate lover what the hell are you waiting for??? honestly these are my ABSOLUTE fav! The creamy chocolate in the crusty wafer i freaking love the milky taste and how it melts on my mouth overtime. They're very cheap and the quality has never changed! Taste soooo good!
Alicia K.
Richardson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a nice chocolate bar. I was hoping for a bit stronger hazelnut flavor but it seems really distant. Not strong like Nutella , the wafers are light and very crisp easy to eat. I like that there are 2 bars and both wrapped individually so I can set aside for later or hand off to someone else :)
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Kelly M.
This both light and super decadent! This is a chocolate covered wafer filled with hazelnut spread. It is topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Amo los chocolates 🍫 y sin duda este es el favorito de toda mi familia me gusta comerlos congelados o asi de cualquier forma son muy buenos , te los recomiendo para los pequeños de la casa
Reema M.
Passaic
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kinder® Bueno uploaded by Reema M.
I really love Kinder Bueno bars because of their thin chocolate coating, light crisp water, and creamy hazelnut center. I really think European chocolate and the quality is so great. Definitely a delightful treat.