BY KIND SNACKS #7 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Gluten Free Variety package contains 9 Caramel Almond and Sea Salt bars and 9 Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan bars Non-GMO Only 5G of sugar per bar Variety package contains 18 total bars, each bar is 1.4 oz

Buy on Amazon
Andrea G.
It was one of those morning when everything at home didn’t seem appetizing for breakfast. So on my way to work I decided to see if I could grab something at the grocery because I knew come 9am I would be hungry. I found all sorts of individually sold KIND bars, so rather than having to commit to a granola bar that I may not like I got the individual one. Omg! I feel in love! It was sweet but not overly sweet and kept my tummy until lunch time. Since then I buy a sorted variety of KIND bars, but I do wish they were a less expensive but the quality is definitely there.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
It was recommended that I watch sugars and carbohydrates, but I love breakfast bars and granola bars. So I decided to read the labels and discovered KIND bars. I like the nut varieties the best, but they have so many fruit and nut flavors, I think there is something to suite lots of tastes. The bars are delicious and filling, and I do not feel like I have compromised on anything and I feel good eating these bars.
Marivi S.
Yonkers, NY
Kind is definitely my favorite brand of granola and snack bars. They're made of good-for-you ingredients and although they are not completely healthy because of the unnecessary amount of sugars, compared to the other ones in the market, this are one of the greatest and healthiest choices and also so delicious, that you will not believe it. They really tastes amazingly good and their ingredients are natural. They are mostly made of wholegrain and fruit which I like, and their sweeteners are minimally processed. Although is contains 5g of sugars, it is still less than many other granolas on the shelves. (You can always mak your own granola bars at home, if you have the time to do so).

I have tried many flavors and I'm in love with all of them, but my favorites are the "Caramel, Almond and Sea Salt" and the "Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars" so yummy!!!

Remember to always check the ingredients of the food/snacks you're eating, there's a lot of false advertising in the things you're buying, eating and drinking.

KIND® Variety Pack Bars Nuts & Spices
Kind Nuts & Spices Bar, 1.4 oz bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, 12 bars (Pack of 2)
KIND® Peanut Butter Breakfast Bar
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Kind bars, and these nuts and spices varieties are my favorite! They’re just sweet enough, and all of the nuts and seeds are a great source of energy for workouts or if you need a pick me up during a long day. Too much sugar to eat daily, but definitely great on the go!
Alysse V.
San Diego
THESE BARS ARE SO GOOD. They are crunchy and sweet with out the bad ingredients! Such a clean snack. There is truly NO other bar out there that is like this. Tastes like a candy bar, leaves you full, and there are many amazing flavors. They have clean, healthy ingredients too!
Crystal F.
I tried the Caramel Almond & Sea Salt flavor and I'm absolutely in love with these now! 😍 It has the perfect combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy. The almonds also make it filling. This is perfect as a light breakfast or midday snack! I definitely will keep purchasing these!
Brienne F.
KIND bars are definitely my favorite go to snack option. There are so many good combos. They’re great for when you’re on the go & need a good snack to hold you over. I definitely recommend them if you need a good snack option! I always have one on hand in my purse.
Sara R.
Sarasota, FL
I like KIND Bars a lot, this flavour was good but I give it 5 stars because Im considering the amount of sugar on them I don't think they are worth it, I would rather pick one of their 5gr Sugar Bars that taste amazing and go along with my eating lifestyle.
Chelsea N.
I love these protein bars! I’ve never been a huge fan of things like these because of how bland they usually are. I love these because they remind me of eating a candy bar without all the calories And Things they aren’t good for you.
Kerri C.
These are great! They do tend to be a little sticky but that doesn't bother me at all because it doesn't stick to my teeth. All the flavors are delicious, they are naturally sweet not that artificially sweet like some other brands.