KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Katie Q.KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Kylee M.KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Michele T.

BY KIND SNACKS #33 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

An Excellent Source Of Fiber (Per 1/2 Cup Serving), We Took The Warm Flavor Of Vanilla And Sweet Taste Of Blueberry And Combined It With Our Crunchy Five Super Grains Clusters Plus Flax Seeds. We Bound Them Into Delicious, Crunchy Clusters So That You Can Enjoy Them By The Spoonful Or By The Handful. Try Some On Your Next Smoothie Bowl For An Added Healthy Crunch!

Buy on Target
  • "They're a great snack by themselves, an excellent substitute for regular granola and is also a tasty addition to yogurt!" in 2 reviews
  • "The only thing that bothered me was that after a while, every time I would eat it, my stomach would burn and ache for like an hour and a half plus, so I had to stop eating it." in 1 review
  • "The best is my daughter loves it too!" in 1 review
  • "I eat this for breakfast almost everyday!" in 1 review
  • "Pairs amazing with some low fat yogurt." in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Kind’s granola products are so tasty. There are so many flavors but this one is definitely my fave. I love putting a handful to top my açaí bowls, cereal, oatmeal, smoothie, yogurt, etc. or just snack on by itself. Flax seeds have many heath benefits such as high in fiber and has anti inflammatory properties. Would highly recommend! Buy at target
Korinne W.
Unadilla, NY
This is a fantastic feeling healthy snack that I have to portion out or I will literally eat the entire thing in one sitting. I sometimes will eat this as a cereal with milk, which is also delicious, but I mostly eat them by themselves. The Vanilla Blueberry combo is so good, and is something that is always in my house!
Ellyn H.
Not going to lie, I ate almost an entire bag of this in one sitting once. I love the vanilla flavor! I do wish it had some larger chunks of granola in it, as it breaks into small pieces and becomes "crummy" at the bottom. Good flavor, though! Would buy again.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum my mouth is watering just thinking about how good these are!!!! I eat them by themselves or in a bowl of almond milk so delicious and healthy. There are many other different types of granola or clusters out there but in my opinion this is a must try.
Ellen S.
I love the kind brand, but this granola is subpar for how much I love their other products. It’s supposed to be granola (which to me comes in chunks or clusters), but I find that instead of clusters or big chunks or clusters, all of the ingredients tend to fall apart, making more of a seedy texture. Because of that, it loses a bit of flavor because you don’t have all of the ingredients in every bite. It’s also really pricey for what you get—I could make triple that amount with fresh ingredients.
jocelyn y.
Houston
The blueberry taste is super prominent in this tasty bar! Also, the addition of flax seeds makes this bar 100% healthier! I don’t really trust most “healthy bars” but this bar proves to be true! Great in calories, fiber, and very tasty!
Positively P.
I love this granola. I Eat it almost every morning with some coconut yogurt. So easy to snack on and I love that it doesn’t have a lot of sugar in it. I always find mine at target, and it’s super affordable for a healthy granola.
Kelli Y.
Harold
This has been my go-to granola lately. It has the right amount of sweetness but taste so fresh! This is the best with some yogurt! Delicious! Love the kind brand. You are getting healthy alternatives to other snacks.
Hollis M.
Boscawen, NH
This blueberry, along with its raspberry counterpart, are a permanent part of my grocery list. With great flavor, texture and protein I can’t think of anything more you could ask of granola. Definitely recommend.
Brittany R.
Sapulpa
Great on top of yogurt or just as a snack. I’ve purchased this product a few times and I love them. Yummy ingredients and taste very fresh. Super easy quick snack. Healthy snack is always a bonus for my family and I
Tasha S.
I wanted to know have anyone tried this product before, why because i never tried it and i wanted to know is it a great product? Thanks so much.