KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Katie Q.KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Kylee M.KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds uploaded by Michele T.

BY KIND SNACKS

An Excellent Source Of Fiber (Per 1/2 Cup Serving), We Took The Warm Flavor Of Vanilla And Sweet Taste Of Blueberry And Combined It With Our Crunchy Five Super Grains Clusters Plus Flax Seeds. We Bound Them Into Delicious, Crunchy Clusters So That You Can Enjoy Them By The Spoonful Or By The Handful. Try Some On Your Next Smoothie Bowl For An Added Healthy Crunch!

KIND® Vanilla Blueberry Clusters With Flax Seeds
  • "They're a great snack by themselves, an excellent substitute for regular granola and is also a tasty addition to yogurt!" in 2 reviews
  • "The only thing that bothered me was that after a while, every time I would eat it, my stomach would burn and ache for like an hour and a half plus, so I had to stop eating it." in 1 review
  • "The best is my daughter loves it too!" in 1 review
  • "I eat this for breakfast almost everyday!" in 1 review
  • "Pairs amazing with some low fat yogurt." in 1 review
Elizabeth A.
Albertson, NY
Kind’s granola products are so tasty. There are so many flavors but this one is definitely my fave. I love putting a handful to top my açaí bowls, cereal, oatmeal, smoothie, yogurt, etc. or just snack on by itself. Flax seeds have many heath benefits such as high in fiber and has anti inflammatory properties. Would highly recommend! Buy at target
Ellyn H.
Not going to lie, I ate almost an entire bag of this in one sitting once. I love the vanilla flavor! I do wish it had some larger chunks of granola in it, as it breaks into small pieces and becomes "crummy" at the bottom. Good flavor, though! Would buy again.
Justine M.
I used to get these at my local supermarket I worked in. It was the only supermarket around my area that had this brand. The first time I saw this brand of granola was at school in the cafeteria. I loved it more than the Kashi bars so i switched. This loose granola is great over yogurt , I even ate it plain like cereal. The bags aren't that expensive I want to say maybe almost $5 where I use to get them at. This flavor is very nice I love anything blueberry and this one was one of the first bags in my house to finish from the others I purchased.
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum my mouth is watering just thinking about how good these are!!!! I eat them by themselves or in a bowl of almond milk so delicious and healthy. There are many other different types of granola or clusters out there but in my opinion this is a must try.
Ellen S.
I love the kind brand, but this granola is subpar for how much I love their other products. It’s supposed to be granola (which to me comes in chunks or clusters), but I find that instead of clusters or big chunks or clusters, all of the ingredients tend to fall apart, making more of a seedy texture. Because of that, it loses a bit of flavor because you don’t have all of the ingredients in every bite. It’s also really pricey for what you get—I could make triple that amount with fresh ingredients.
Positively P.
I love this granola. I Eat it almost every morning with some coconut yogurt. So easy to snack on and I love that it doesn’t have a lot of sugar in it. I always find mine at target, and it’s super affordable for a healthy granola.
Jolissa V.
These are a great purchase! They taste amazing and go great with yogurt in the morning. They’re not too expensive and they’re so healthy for you. The taste is delicious and they’re a great breakfast or on the go snack!
Brittany R.
Sapulpa
Great on top of yogurt or just as a snack. I’ve purchased this product a few times and I love them. Yummy ingredients and taste very fresh. Super easy quick snack. Healthy snack is always a bonus for my family and I
Courtney B.
Love this! I eat it all the time for breakfast, it's one of my go tos. The only thing is, no matter how gentle you are with the bag the last bunch is basically a bowl full of crumbs.
Ardelle D.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This is great for in the go snacking if you’re looking for healthier options. I love keeping this on me when i’m hungry as well as putting it in my smoothies. It’s healthy and yummy
Tasha S.
I wanted to know have anyone tried this product before, why because i never tried it and i wanted to know is it a great product? Thanks so much.