KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by Amber H.KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by samantha s.

BY KIND SNACKS

Sounds Pretty Exotic Right? Almost Makes You Want To Quit Your Job And Move To A Remote Beach? Ok, Well Slow Down. We Like The Enthusiasm, But Try This Bar First. It May Not Give You A Tan, But With Bold Flavor Made With Wholesome Ingredients, At Least Your Taste Buds Will Get A Vacation.

Abigail E.
Anderson , IN
I love the Kind Strong bars. They taste amazing! Not overly sweet but rather savory and they’re great for on the go nutrition!! They are a great product not only for your health but also for your budget.
Leslie M.
Nashville, TN
I am a fan of KIND bars.  Especially love this Thai Sweet Chili almond bar when I'm in the mood for a kick!   I'm a fan of all of the STRONG bars and what I love the most are the ingredients lists.  I know that I am getting healthy ingredients that I can pronounce without all the garbage.  They give me energy and are my favorite bars to take with me on the go - from savory to sweet.. I love that they mix it up!     They are a good value when you buy them in boxes... I feel like I'm getting a treat & doing something good for my body.. it's a WIN WIN!  I love KIND.
Jess H.
grapevine, TX
Disgusting combination and the absolutely worst granola bar I ever tried. These were given out after a fundraising 5k I was at and everyone was giving them away or throwing them out.. I'm sure they were donated to the event to try the new flavor- but yuck!
Prarthana R.
Jersey City, NJ
I am not a big fan of protein bars but I do carry one in my purse for emergencies when I cant get lunch but feel myself starting to get hangry! Kind thai sweet chilli does a good job with flavor and is pretty satisfying
Vivian L.
I wanted to try these out since i see these all the time in the gas station or in Walgreen. I dont really like the flavor but its a nice blend of nuts and can be used to go to the gym. I honestly like the other flavors more but thats just my opinion. Would buy again.
Tori Y.
One of my favorite bars from KIND. This flavor is savory sweet and I love how there's protein in this! Perfect snack before your workout or really anytime at all. I would recommend highly.
Salli A.
I love Kind Bars! I just tried these last week and found them really interesting. They were good. They had a salty sweet, umami , spicy favor. It was a flavor explosion in my mouth.
Cee J.
Awesome for snacking. If you like a sweet spice this is your treat. Can get it at any grocery store. A little expensive for a granola bar but it is good
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
I love these bars, the sweet and the hotness going on in your mouth at the sametime fighting for dominance. I need more of these.
Rebecca H.
Washington, DC
I love all of kinds flavors but for how much they market themselves as healthy they have too much sugar for me to buy regularly.