KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by Amber H.KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by samantha s.

BY KIND SNACKS

Sounds Pretty Exotic Right? Almost Makes You Want To Quit Your Job And Move To A Remote Beach? Ok, Well Slow Down. We Like The Enthusiasm, But Try This Bar First. It May Not Give You A Tan, But With Bold Flavor Made With Wholesome Ingredients, At Least Your Taste Buds Will Get A Vacation.

Emily D.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite flavors! It’s so unique. I trust KIND to always have the best ingredients in their products. These are definitely a splurge but I recommend you try them and especially in this flavor!
Chelsea T.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good. Was surprised to see the variety of flavors which was nice compared to the usual sweet flavors you see everywhere. Good ingredients overall and I like it better compared to some more sugary brands
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
One of my favorite flavors of KIND bars! So crunchy and zesty in flavor. I love the new savory line of bars that KIND has released. Great contrast of sweet and slightly spicy. I recommend these and also the Jalapeño flavor!
Paula K.
Spicy food is my favorite. My friend gave me one of these & I was hooked. The blend of hot and sweet is tasty! These have a great amount of protein and satisfy my hunger every time. I can't find these locally anymore. I have even ordered a huge box from Amazon, but they are gone too quickly. I love these bars.
Kara G.
This was an interesting flavor granola bar, it was a sper of the moment purchase  and I really enjoyed it. There was a perfect hint of spicy with the sweet...it was spicier than I thought it would be and I really enjoyed that!
sav R.
I only had this bar once, but the one time I did, I really enjoyed the flavour and the little kick of chili that comes after you take a bite.  This one is not really for the people who hate spice, as there is a little bit of a follow-up.
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
If I see the word protein you already know I’m going to purchase a bar like this. It has the perfect amount of nuts I need and like on my bars. According to the ingredients it counts as healthy so I love a good KIND bar!
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
I love the Kind Strong bars. They taste amazing! Not overly sweet but rather savory and they’re great for on the go nutrition!! They are a great product not only for your health but also for your budget.
Jen M.
Give me a little heat and a little sweet combined with a Kind bar and you've got a winning combination!  Kind bars are a great go-to snack on the run and this flavor adds a nice kick!
Sarah S.
Greenville, NH
Love these bars! So many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious! They are great for in between meals to curve hunger. And amazing for on the go. I always keep a few in my bag so i have something to snack on
Tara N.
I've never heard of these. Where can I get them? Sounds great!
Manisa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi. I am thai and i love thai food. My question is what ingredients are in this bar. In more specific terms what kind of chili is it?
Alexa R.
Pomona, CA
Hi, I've never seen this before, where can I purchase?
Lori M.
Plano, TX
How spicy is this product?

back