KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by Amber H.KIND® Thai Sweet Chili uploaded by samantha s.

BY KIND SNACKS

Sounds Pretty Exotic Right? Almost Makes You Want To Quit Your Job And Move To A Remote Beach? Ok, Well Slow Down. We Like The Enthusiasm, But Try This Bar First. It May Not Give You A Tan, But With Bold Flavor Made With Wholesome Ingredients, At Least Your Taste Buds Will Get A Vacation.

Buy on Walmart
Krystal Y.
Saint Louis, MO
If I see the word protein you already know I’m going to purchase a bar like this. It has the perfect amount of nuts I need and like on my bars. According to the ingredients it counts as healthy so I love a good KIND bar!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Chelsea T.
Seattle, WA
Pretty good. Was surprised to see the variety of flavors which was nice compared to the usual sweet flavors you see everywhere. Good ingredients overall and I like it better compared to some more sugary brands
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Tes P.
Belton , MO
For some reason, I wasn’t a huge fan of this flavor… Although it is very unique and it’s not necessarily bad. I’m usually pretty adventurous with my foods, but this flavor just didn’t do it for me.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
One of my favorite flavors of KIND bars! So crunchy and zesty in flavor. I love the new savory line of bars that KIND has released. Great contrast of sweet and slightly spicy. I recommend these and also the Jalapeño flavor!
Sarah S.
Greenville, NH
Love these bars! So many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious! They are great for in between meals to curve hunger. And amazing for on the go. I always keep a few in my bag so i have something to snack on
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
I haven't tried this flavor... it I haven't tried a kind bar that I didn't like... and this flavor sounds amazing. I love how the bars are packed with whole nuts and not pieces.
Paula K.
Spicy food is my favorite. My friend gave me one of these & I was hooked. The blend of hot and sweet is tasty! These have a great amount of protein and satisfy my hunger every time. I can't find these locally anymore. I have even ordered a huge box from Amazon, but they are gone too quickly. I love these bars.
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I tried these bars at the Eaux Claires festival in Eau Claire, WI in 2015 and have been HOOKED ever since. I thought they sounded so strange and that they would be something I tried once and regreted, but in all honesty, that sweet & tangy flavor profile was exactly what I was looking for!
Tara N.
I've never heard of these. Where can I get them? Sounds great!
Manisa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi. I am thai and i love thai food. My question is what ingredients are in this bar. In more specific terms what kind of chili is it?
Alexa R.
Pomona, CA
Hi, I've never seen this before, where can I purchase?
Lori M.
Plano, TX
How spicy is this product?