BY KIND SNACKS

Before You Get Your Passport Out And Start Brushing Up On Your Korean, Try This Bar First. With Black Sesame Seeds, Spices And A Hint Of Sweet, This Bar Brings The Spicy, Exotic Flavor  To You. Trust Us, If You Can Take The Heat— But Not The Jet Lag – This Snack Is For You.

Alya D.
I really enjoyed those energy bars because it has spice in it and I really enjoy spicy and it’s hard to fine bars that have spicy taste to it so I really enjoy this and it’s my favorite Korean spice is it event love Korean food.
Katherine S.
Seattle
This is my favorite type of granola bar the brand is a great quality and not full of sugar I like that you can buy one or a box, I always buy a big box for camping and keeping the car just in case I forgot to eat breakfast on the way to work
Sarah F.
Hopewell
Kind bars keep me from losing my mind in the afternoons and I love the spicy kick of this one. It’s a snack I can feel good about and helps hold off the hanger.
Elizabeth O.
MIAMI, FL
I love kind bars but this bar isn't really my favorite. I like sweet ones more than savory and even though it was a mixed bar I wasn't feeling the taste.
Anastasia P.
600 Centerpoint Blvd
absolutely did not like this bar, it seemed to me tasteless, sugary sweet, I do not think that I can advise it to those who do not like sweet
Ashley A.
saugus
Kind words are really great because you can pretty much see exactly what's in them the spicy Korean chili kind bar is so delicious
Sarah M.
I love this bag the test so good give me anargy when I'm hungry it's not too sweet and not too much calorie good for diet snak
Jo S.
Pearland, TX
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Only had once and fell in love! I can not find them in store but did see online. Want to order them again for aurw
Moneek A.
LaSalle, ON
The flavour of this was so incredibly odd. It also left a weird after taste. I tried this once and have not repurchased. A bit of a disappointment considering other KIND bar flavours tend to be great. Two stars for the freshness of the product, the almonds in this were not bad.
alison a.
El sabor es muy bueno y muy saludable lo sé comer a diario para mi desayuno y me da energía para todo el día el sabor y textura es perfecta 😋