BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

STRONG™ & KIND® Hickory Smoked Almond Protein Bar.
10g protein.
No soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I am a sucker for almonds and this bar it’s just so nutritious and delicious and her thought that you could mix but this bar is honestly so amazing and so good for you I’m just very beneficial together you will not be disappointed especially if you love almonds as much as I do
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
Yummy! Sometimes I want a protein bar that’s savory, not sweet like I find all too often in other brands. KIND delivers! This one offers a hickory smoked flavor that doesn’t offend this vegetarian! Meaning it’s smokey without tasting like smoked meat, know what I mean?
Taylor B.
Lewisville
THIS. oh my goodness. this is one of the only granola bars i physically crave. the smoky flavor, the crunch, the slight sweetness, and the fact that it’s mess free are all amazing, but i struggle with weight gain and these have helped immensely because of their high fat high protein content. 10/10 would recommend.
Kristen S.
Valrico
As someone who eats alot of nuts and seeds, these bars are right up my alley. They are filling and delicious without being full of unnecessary ingredients or colors. These are definitely a healthy option on-the-go. The only drawback is they tend to be quite a bit more expensive than other granola type options.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I love kind bars because they taste good and give me a boost of energy! However, like most snack bars, they have quite a bit of sugar. Whether its refined cane sugar or "healthy" molasses or honey, it's still sugar. These are a bit better than a snickers, but barely.
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I'm not usually a fan of granola bars but this is one that I find quite delicious. They're pretty healthy and have a very nice crunch to them. This is my favorite flavor, but I enjoy most of the other flavors of KIND bars as well. Try this bar out, they're great!
Cammy B.
Washington
Kind bars have ingredients I trust, and I like their portion control. I do wish they were a bit more affordable, but I will continue buying them because it's hard to find healthy, filling, and convenient foods you can pack for day trips.
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
I love these bars! They are so delicious and keep me full between meals. They don’t make me feel guilty either because they have great ingredients! These are pretty affordable compared to other protein bars too!
Jenna C.
Oneonta, NY
These are the healthier kind bars, but personally I do not like the taste. It is too smoky for me, but at least it is true to its name. Kind bars are made with few natural ingredients and are a healthy snack.
Jen M.
I love kind bars and I love anything smokey flavored so this is a great combination.  Love having kind bars on hand for a quick snack.  This flavor is a great savory option!