BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

STRONG™ & KIND® Hickory Smoked Almond Protein Bar.
10g protein.
No soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I am a sucker for almonds and this bar it’s just so nutritious and delicious and her thought that you could mix but this bar is honestly so amazing and so good for you I’m just very beneficial together you will not be disappointed especially if you love almonds as much as I do
Adrian C.
Waxhaw
Yummy! Sometimes I want a protein bar that’s savory, not sweet like I find all too often in other brands. KIND delivers! This one offers a hickory smoked flavor that doesn’t offend this vegetarian! Meaning it’s smokey without tasting like smoked meat, know what I mean?
Taylor B.
Lewisville
THIS. oh my goodness. this is one of the only granola bars i physically crave. the smoky flavor, the crunch, the slight sweetness, and the fact that it’s mess free are all amazing, but i struggle with weight gain and these have helped immensely because of their high fat high protein content. 10/10 would recommend.
Cammy B.
Washington
Kind bars have ingredients I trust, and I like their portion control. I do wish they were a bit more affordable, but I will continue buying them because it's hard to find healthy, filling, and convenient foods you can pack for day trips.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Anna B.
I love these especially when I was pregnant, I kept them in my purse Incase I got hungry on the go. They were recommended to me by my nutritionist. They’re the perfect little snack. I still eat them now.
Bren m.
Traverse City
I purchase these for my daughter. Her diet leans towards organic very little meat , and health packed. These higher protein bars are a nice option to grab and go for a handy snack
Kristen S.
Valrico
As someone who eats alot of nuts and seeds, these bars are right up my alley. They are filling and delicious without being full of unnecessary ingredients or colors. These are definitely a healthy option on-the-go. The only drawback is they tend to be quite a bit more expensive than other granola type options.
Alayna F.
San diego, CA
I love kind bars because they taste good and give me a boost of energy! However, like most snack bars, they have quite a bit of sugar. Whether its refined cane sugar or "healthy" molasses or honey, it's still sugar. These are a bit better than a snickers, but barely.
sarah f.
Temple City, CA
I'm not usually a fan of granola bars but this is one that I find quite delicious. They're pretty healthy and have a very nice crunch to them. This is my favorite flavor, but I enjoy most of the other flavors of KIND bars as well. Try this bar out, they're great!