BY KIND SNACKS

With Only Strawberry, Cherry And Apple, These Bite-sized Snacks Combine All Our Farmers' Market Favorites. We Don't Use Fruit Juices, Purees, Concentrates Or Preservatives - So You Can Enjoy A Fruit Snack That's Actually Made Of Real Fruit. With No Added Sugar And A Full Serving Of Fruit In Each Pouch, It's The Perfect Lunchbox Snack.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Heather T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I wanted to like these because I’m a big Kind Bar fan but these were kind of nasty. Flavor wasn’t there and they looked very unappetizing. I couldn’t get past the color and the texture of the fruit. I bought them for a trip and couldn’t eat them. I purchased the strawberry ones, maybe other flavors are better
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
So delicious. When looking for a healthy snack in the go, I keep Kind Bars in hand. I love there are while nuts and larger pieces of fruit. A satisfying snack that is not outrageously over priced. I would recommend all of the Kind products.
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
These kind bars are really good and they taste really fruity they’re a lot better and healthier than a lot of different granola bars that are in the same store, I highly recommend them if you want something to eat that’s healthy and easy to eat on the go!
Emily S.
These are absolutely delicious, and as someone who is gluten free I love having delicious options that are filling. Super fruity and sweet, it tastes like you’re eating candy despite being super healthy!
Katrina D.
North Olmsted, OH
Kind Strawberry Apple bars are the best! They are affordable, filling, tasty, and nutritious. These bars are perfect for breakfast in the go! I highly recommend them.
Sarah E.
Great Falls, MT
One of my favorites! Tastes great and fills me up. They are kind of expensive so i don’t buy all the time.
Claire M.
A quick and easy healthy snack! Perfect for work out sessions or a fast solution to pre-lunch snacking!
Julia L.
Woodhaven
The best granola bars I’ve ever had. They are healthy and affordable. Plus they taste amazing.
Darlene O.
I like having these in my purse for a quick healthy snack. Easier to carry than fresh fruit.
Fallyn P.
These are my husbands favorite. Any time we're out and he sees them he just has to have them!