BY KIND SNACKS

In An Ideal World, We’d Be Able To Carry Around A Box Of Fresh Strawberries Everywhere We Go, But Since That Could Get A Little Messy, We’ve Created The Next Best Thing. Meet Our Strawberry Apple Chia Bar – With Only Four Simple Ingredients, This Not-so-standard Fruit Snack Lets You Enjoy The Deliciousness Of Strawberries Anytime, Anywhere.

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
These taste great and have real fruit. My daughter thinks its candy and it's even sweet enough to satisfy my sweet cravings. The price is a little high but I dont mind because I'd rather pay for quality.
Sally 💕.
Hinesville, GA
Eh, these KIND fruit bars are whatever to me. I definitely don’t like them as much as their granola-based bars. I think they contain too much sugar and not enough protein to be filling. I wouldn’t recommend these as a fruit bar.
Emerson H.
leawood
Fruit bars are my go to for snacks. This bar is so easy and yummy. I love fruit bars because there are no crumbs! This tastes delicious and is great for on the go snacking without the consequences of sugary snacks!
Ellen S.
SO YUM for a sweet pick me up when you don’t want to put anything bad in your body. Made from quality ingredients that give you sustainable energy, these have tons of flavor and taste like you’re eating a fruit roll up, minus the bad stuff. Only issue is they’re pretty pricey given the size, and to get actually full I would probably need two.
Meghan M.
Gaithersburg, MD
WOW THESE BARS ARE SO GOOD! They taste like pure fruit because they are! I love how I can pronounce every single ingredient in there. They are a perfect snack to get a healthy sugar fix. They were a little more on the expensive side but I think they are worth it for its quality ingredients.
Kristina N.
Natick, MA
I just tried these a few days ago because we had coupons for them and they are actually very tasty! They are not too pricey and taste somewhat like fruit leather or fruit strips with very few ingredients. It seems like a healthy alternative to other fruit snacks or granola bars.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
I love Kind Bars. I pick them up at target. They are a bit on the pricey side (most bars are) but I love them. I travel a lot for work so it’s great to be able to just grab and go a bar for the drive. I also love the variety.
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
These are good. They remind me of a healthier, thicker fruit roll up with chia seeds. Awesome when I’m craving something sweet. They’re nice and chewy. I love all of the flavors I’ve tasted so far. They’re a little expensive though.
Jo S.
Pearland
My toddlers love these bars. They are so good and easily bought cheap in a case on Amazon. I buy them for school snacks and home with the kids. I rather buy then fruit snacks that are full of sugar.
allison a.
Olympia, WA
These aren’t the best- but they’re good if you’re really hungry and have no time for food. The flavor isn’t bad at all, I think it’s the consistency that bugs me out. It’s like a thicker fruit leather.