BY KIND SNACKS

In An Ideal World, We’d Be Able To Carry Around A Box Of Fresh Strawberries Everywhere We Go, But Since That Could Get A Little Messy, We’ve Created The Next Best Thing. Meet Our Strawberry Apple Chia Bar – With Only Four Simple Ingredients, This Not-so-standard Fruit Snack Lets You Enjoy The Deliciousness Of Strawberries Anytime, Anywhere.

Buy on iHerb
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
I love Kind Bars. I pick them up at target. They are a bit on the pricey side (most bars are) but I love them. I travel a lot for work so it’s great to be able to just grab and go a bar for the drive. I also love the variety.
Lexi M.
Canfield
The chia really makes all the difference. I am not a huge fan of leather fruit, but the chia makes it more like a (slightly bitter, fruity) granola bar. I am not a super healthy eater, but this seems to help. I really enjoy these, and feel like they are a filling snack.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
These taste great and have real fruit. My daughter thinks its candy and it's even sweet enough to satisfy my sweet cravings. The price is a little high but I dont mind because I'd rather pay for quality.
Emerson H.
leawood
Fruit bars are my go to for snacks. This bar is so easy and yummy. I love fruit bars because there are no crumbs! This tastes delicious and is great for on the go snacking without the consequences of sugary snacks!
Maya b.
Evans
These are super chewy but have a bit of a crunch from the chia seeds. I would definitely recommend them. It exceeded my expectations and I totally did not expect to be hooked on them.
Ellen S.
SO YUM for a sweet pick me up when you don’t want to put anything bad in your body. Made from quality ingredients that give you sustainable energy, these have tons of flavor and taste like you’re eating a fruit roll up, minus the bad stuff. Only issue is they’re pretty pricey given the size, and to get actually full I would probably need two.
maddiem P.
Colorado Springs
Wholesome snack. It’s like a fruit rollup for adults who want to have something yuck in the go but also get some nutritional blue out of what they are putting in their bodies! My personal favorite is the pineapple coconut but you can’t go wrong with any one of the KIND pressed fruit bars :)
Spinning f.
Allen
I love this product! The flavor is awesome and it's made from REAL ingredients that you can read. The chia seeds add a nice crunch and up the nutritional value. These bars are super easy as grab-and-go snacks. I always have one in my backpack to snack on in between classes.
Renea M.
Barnesville, GA
Kind bars are my favorite snap I really enjoy this flavor specifically they are a little more pricey than most granola bars but they are worth it for the all natural ingredients we definitely recommend this to people all the time.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
These were surprisingly pretty good! I was very intrigued when I saw them at the store so I picked up a box, the texture is really interesting, and the flavor is really tasty! Not my favorite thing EVER but I would recommend it!