Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsKIND Snacks
KIND Snacks Kind Healthy Grains Protein Fruit & Nut Clusters

KIND® Snacks Kind Healthy Grains Protein Fruit & Nut Clusters

by KIND Snacks

Find cereals at Target.com! Kind healthy grains protein fruit & nut clusters 11 oz

Are these there any good? I’m thinking of purchasing some
Start your review of KIND® Snacks Kind Healthy Grains Protein Fruit & Nut Clusters!
How would you rate this product?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Omg I feel in love with these last night. I can't wait to try more delicious things from them. I love that I don't need to worry about anything in it
Isabella D.
Mississippi
KIND is a great, healthy, beneficial product! This is so good with yogurt and fruits! Love KIND all the way
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Great for a healthy snack! Great go to snack.Greta price for a healthy snack! Good size bag also. Very healthy in moderation! This brand is so good!! Love this product!!
emily H.
I love putting this on my Greek yogurt to start off my morning right ! It's tasteful and has good nutrient. Very rare now adays
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Me gusta mucho está granola, creo que es de las mejores marcas que he probado, definitivamente la recomiendo
Kerri D.
Kind healthy grains protein fruit and nut clusters are absolutely amazing I found these ones at our local Kroger and I can’t get enough of them , easy to go granola it really hits the spot I often add berries or dried out nuts , but often just eat it straight out of the bag
Valentina C.
Brooklyn
These are great! I love to snack on these on my cheat days! They are great to mix with greek yogurt after a workout or even for breakfast. I think that for the price you get a lot of TASTY product.
Tatum B.
Lutz, FL
This brand makes me feel like a million bucks, I never have any guilt while eating it, and the best part it how filling it actually is! I use it for breakfast or if I am feeling peckish I'll eat is as a snack mid-day. So far this brand has not disappointing me.
Amy B.
The flavor is incredible. I love this product and would recommend to everyone. I will definitely be buying it again.
Elissa M.
que bien 👍 no i gusta huelga de la casa y tu amor y tu también me siguen de la okkkkay honey boo baby boy you can go to the same guy who has been on a long way over the last years and i was love ❤️ a you never know if it has was to us to have the best u the same guy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...