KIND®  Salted Caramel Popped Snack Bites uploaded by Jenny C.

KIND® Salted Caramel Popped Snack Bites

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop crunch, repeatTreat your taste buds to Salted Caramel bites. Our unique whole grain blend, including popcorn and popped sorghum, delivers a light and crunchy texture that's perfect for snacking. Made with the delicious combination of sweet caramel and a dash of sea salt, each handful is sure to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings.

KIND® Salted Caramel Popped Snack Bites
Brianna N.
Waukesha
These bags are great, I love this flavor and love to even toss these in my yogurt for an extra little crunch. They are delicious and have the perfect amount of sweetness and it isn't like your adding garbage food for a snack because Kind makes some really healthy products for everyone to enjoy throughout the day in a variety of ways
Marissa E.
These are an interesting product, not like anything else I've ever tried. I wasn't sure what to expect. It's like granola mixed with popcorn- I wan't sure if I should have it for breakfast or a snack! I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it just wasn't for me.
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
I love Kind bars. I have tried plenty of flavors, wish I could try more. The popcorn flavor is very strong and I love it. I bought this at Kroger. I highly recommend this product even though it is a bit expensive. Great product can't wait for new flavors.
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
So delicious 😍I found this and the dark chocolate with sea salt bag on clearance at CVS. Eventuality I taste NO sea salt, I still love this. It's healthy and delicious 🙂
kacey B.
Wichita, KS
Can i just say how amazing these are!! Im definitely a junk food person and went to my local kroger to find a healthy snack. I usually just get granola bars but decided to give the popped snacks a try!! I reccomend this product as an amazing snack on the go
Mica G.
Park Forest
Love kind products, I have been. Eating them for like 5 years now and every time I try another brand I just get disappointed. I will continue to eat kind products and recommend them to others. Healthy and tasty
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
These are some of my favorite little snacks. I keep a popped salted caramel bar in my purse in case I miss lunch! I but these every time I go to the store. This is my favorite flavor Kind bar!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are so good it's like Carmel corn and a granola bar in one bite! It's way healthier then most junk food and it tastes great. It's affordable and can be found at most markets! I would recommend measuring out a portion otherwise it's hard not to eat the whole bag!
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
This snack is a sweet and crunchy surprise. It's a guilt free snack that can help you get through the slump of the workday. Although you don't taste much of the salt, there is a stronger caramel flavor . The only down side is that I spend time picking out grains from my teeth, but so worth it for the flavor!
Tiana L.
Malden
One of my favorite granola brands. They have so many flavors and the chia seeds add a great texture. I am a repeat customer and have tried multiple products. I will say i love the blueberry vanilla the best. Would recommend both flavors to people.