BY KIND SNACKS

These Clusters Are Full Of Five Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Mixed With Fruity Raspberries And Crunchy Chia Seeds. We Made Them Into Clusters So You Can Enjoy Them By The Spoonful Or The Handful!

Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
I love the crunchiness of these clusters! I enjoy them on oatmeal and yogurt! I buy them all the time when I can find a bag! The only problem I have is that there is a bit of a dry grainy dirt kinda taste when you first put em in your mouth. It goes away since I mix them with other things and it isnt a big deal to me but it may be for other people.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
I buy this granola almost every week! I love using it as a snack, or paired with my favorite yogurt or ice cream even. It is low in sugar and high in protein so I don't feel guilty when eating, and the flavors are great
Sylvia C.
Knoxville
I just tried this cereal recently.  I am a dry cereal eater and this was a great one for snacking on!  It was just sweet enough but not too sweet and I loved the raspberry clusters.  I also like that I was eating chia seeds without them being wet and squishy!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
My favorite granola! I love it by itself or with a little milk or yogurt. I buy it regularly at Whole Foods. It has just enough sweetness, and doesn't get entirely too crumbled as easy as others do. I would recommend this delicious product to anyone!
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I absolutely love this! It's a tasty and healthy snack that I use. I put some in a small baggie and I carry it with me when I need a quick snack. It's by far the best! It's tasty and delicious. The price is great too. I'd recommend.
Anna T.
I like putting this in my yogurt. All of the products I've tried by kind are delicious and taste natural but this one in particular is spectacular. Good price, you get a lot. It is healthy and good for you. A great product.
tRAvion F.
Northridge
THESE ARE FANTASTIC!!! Needs less sugar, soy, and dairy. Needs to be MORE VEGAN FRIENDLY. BUT OVERALL GREAT PRODUCT FROM THIS BRAND. I LOVE IT I LOVE THE GRAINS THE OATS THE TASTE
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Used to hate granola. Hate it! With that said, I am currently addicted to this stuff. So good with Oikos triple zero Greek yogurt. I usually find this for $4.50-5 at Target, Stop & Shop, and Big Y. Love this stuff!! This is my top favorite and the Vanilla blueberry is a close second.
Rebecca H.
West Chester , OH
I really enjoyed this granola. It wasn't my all time favorite from the Kind brand but I loved having it on yogurt for breakfast! It also made a great snack on its own
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Yum-o! I absolutely love this product. I eat yogurt on a daily basis and this is the perfect thing to add in. It has great flavor and that perfect amount of crunch that I love to have in my yogurt.
member-a3786a18b
I have not yet try this but is good to try ?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have not tried this because it seems a little on the expensive side. Is it worth it?
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
How is this? I've never had chia seeds and thought it might help if it was mixed with something I like. Would this be a good thing to start with?