BY KIND SNACKS

These Clusters Are Full Of Five Super Grains Including Oats, Buckwheat, Millet, Amaranth, And Quinoa Mixed With Fruity Raspberries And Crunchy Chia Seeds. We Made Them Into Clusters So You Can Enjoy Them By The Spoonful Or The Handful!

Joanna M.
Kind snacks are always a go to! They help when I am starving and are really tasty. One can taste the healthiness in them. These clusters are good to eat alone or like me, in yogurt! Would buy again.
Jennifer L.
I like to add granola to my yogurt, and when i saw this i thought why not.  it is a bit pricey for my liking.  I haven't found many other types of granola options in my area.  they are healthy and a good source of fiber.  i am satisfied with this product overall
Jess Ari A.
Falfurrias, TX
I love the crunchiness of these clusters! I enjoy them on oatmeal and yogurt! I buy them all the time when I can find a bag! The only problem I have is that there is a bit of a dry grainy dirt kinda taste when you first put em in your mouth. It goes away since I mix them with other things and it isnt a big deal to me but it may be for other people.
Alissa M.
West Hartford, CT
I buy this granola almost every week! I love using it as a snack, or paired with my favorite yogurt or ice cream even. It is low in sugar and high in protein so I don't feel guilty when eating, and the flavors are great
Sylvia C.
Knoxville
I just tried this cereal recently.  I am a dry cereal eater and this was a great one for snacking on!  It was just sweet enough but not too sweet and I loved the raspberry clusters.  I also like that I was eating chia seeds without them being wet and squishy!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
These are my absolute favorite! I sprinkle them in oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies or just grab them on their own as Im running out the door. These clusters keep me full and are so much healthier than other on the go snacks! i would definitely recommend these to others!
Michelle G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I got the Kind Healthy Snacks Kind Healthy Grains Rasberry Clusters to go with my yogurt and milk.... but I also love to throw some into my smoothies so I can get some excellent sweetness without adding any sugar to any of my meals! Specially when I am trying to stay fit!
regan R.
Orlando, FL
The kind bars take different types of furits and nuts all into one type of bar Wich is super tasty and healthy.  I bought this at Publix. I love the raspberry one it's my favorite. I don't really know of a recipe I just use ally grab and go type thing
haven w.
Savannah
Absolutely love these and they go over well in our house. My daughter thinks they are candy bars and my significant other doesn't mind that they aren't candy bars. Personally I like it the flavor as well and chia seeds are so good for you. Mmmmazing!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
My favorite granola! I love it by itself or with a little milk or yogurt. I buy it regularly at Whole Foods. It has just enough sweetness, and doesn't get entirely too crumbled as easy as others do. I would recommend this delicious product to anyone!
member-a3786a18b
I have not yet try this but is good to try ?
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have not tried this because it seems a little on the expensive side. Is it worth it?
Nicole N.
Hull, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
How is this? I've never had chia seeds and thought it might help if it was mixed with something I like. Would this be a good thing to start with?