KIND® Raspberry Chia Breakfast Bars uploaded by Erin M.KIND® Raspberry Chia Breakfast Bars uploaded by Siquoria B.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Welcome to the KIND community! here at KIND, we think a little differently instead of "or" we say "and." We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. This commitment to excellence shines through in everything we do and how we do it.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, KIND founder

Erin M.
Madison Hts, VA
I tried these and wasn’t thrilled. They are very dry and not very flavorful. I bought them hoping that I would find a great breakfast option that would be healthy and filling but they really missed the mark. They are filling but I don’t enjoy eating them and don’t think it was worth the money for the 4 packs. I would try another flavor before ruling them out but this particular flavor wasn’t my favorite.
Lisa W.
These are delicious, healthy, and my kids and I both eat them for a snack or a quick breakfast on the go. I find them a Target, but the best flavors seem to sell out the quickest, especially when they’re on sale.
Karin M.
scranton, PA
I like these a lot but the chia seeds are a little more nutty than I would have preferred in a breakfast bar. I do love the raspberry flavor though and it is super satisfying. The price is not too expensive either so I Will definitely buy these again !
Sarah Y.
Burleson, TX
KIND bars are my favorite because of the natural ingredients and the taste. The flavor of the raspberry is amazing. You really can't go wrong with any of their options, but I would definitely recommend this one!
Audrey G.
These are sooo yummy! I love the raspberry and chia flavors together. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to the average granola bar. These are pretty affordable to so they also don't break the bank!
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Good nutritional value though I'm not in love with the price. Great taste but wish the texture were less intense. The chia seeds feel like I'm biting little beebee gun pellets. I'll buy kind again since it's a diabetic-friendly brand with a actual taste. But, this just didn't do it for me the way Kind usually does.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
These bars are tasty and healthy. My husband usually buys them so we can eat on the weekends as we usually run around and don't usually have time for an early breakfast. They're filling and great tasting. I would totally recommend to others. You will not be disappointed.
Carrie F.
I like the simple ingredients and flavors of KIND bars, they're pretty decent meal replacements when on the go which is always a plus for me since time is NEVER a luxury I will possess! I do wish they less expensive, I only get these as treats most of the time.
Hee Yeon H.
Saint Louis, MO
These are the best granola bars I've ever had. I'm so sad that i can't find them in stores or in Amazon anymore. These have a good fruity sweet taste that reminds me more of pomenegranites than raspberries with the granola chewiness. I need to find them again!
Jane C.
Schenectady, NY
These granola bars are so good and filling, the perfect breakfast. The chia seeds and fruit are a great healthy combination that keeps me full all day. For the quality of the product they are very affordable. I will buy them again and recommend to anybody.