KIND Pressed Mango Apple Chia uploaded by Heather K.KIND Pressed Mango Apple Chia uploaded by Angela M.KIND Pressed Mango Apple Chia uploaded by Angela M.

BY KIND

• I love other Kind products, but I haven't tried these yet. Are th...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
So it’s tough for me to find healthy bars because I don’t like but flavors (eating honey maple granola gets old) so when I noticed these I was really excited. I really liked this flavor. It’s not an overly sweet mango flavor which I like (I didn’t get much apple flavor but don’t mind) it’s a chewy bar (think thick fruit leather) with a slight crunch with the chia seeds. It’s a filling snack. Great to get you over that hurdle in between meals. I plan on purchasing more and definitely would recommend.
Claire K.
New Orleans, LA
The KIND pressed bars are so good! I like the original KIND bars as well, but these are even better. They taste fresher and healthier than the sugar-y and granola-y original. The variety of flavors is excellent too - Mango apple and pineapple kale are my favorites.
Eleni T.
Foodie Expert
I was so excited to find my college food court had snacks that were actually healthy! I love dried mango and this does not disappoint! I’m so excited to try out the other flavors. I love how minimal and healthy the ingredients are. Exactly what I’m looking for in a snack bar.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
KIND Pressed Mango Apple Chia bars are a delicious way to satisfy my afternoon craving for sweets without feeling guilty about empty calories. They are a bit on the expensive side, but through programs like Amazon Subscribe and Save and by purchasing boxes of 12, the cost per bar is much more reasonable. The bars remind me of dehydrated fruit snacks, but pressed together. They have added texture and crunch from the chia seeds. The mango and apple flavor is sweet and natural.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually hate fruit bars because they are a waste for my daily calorie intake ( high in sugar/carbs and like 2g of fibers at most?!). These have decent macronutrients and I like to "splurge" on them at work since they are free anyways. I prefer mango apple to banana kale ( I took one bite and threw it out!). Chia wasn't overpowering; it was mostly the taste of mango. This flavor could fix some sweets craving when needed.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, Va
Foodie Expert
THIS IS SO GOOD. let me start out by saying that i love kind bars, they are filling and long lasting, come in a variety of original flavors and taste so good without any weird aftertastes. I find they are one of the perfect grab and go snacks out there, and they are well priced as well. definitely recommend this one specially for anyone looking for any kind of sweet non chalky snack. It is SO good.
Angela M.
Middletown , NY
Foodie Expert
Our families favorite flavor and go to bar. I even got my husband to eat them! He eats at least 1-2 a day! It's a quick snack while I'm at work! I work on an ambulance so I need something easy and can stick in my pocket for in between emergencies. Kind, you did awesome with these bars!!!!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Foodie Expert
Super delicious and sweet. I love that these have minimal ingredients and satisfy my fruit cravings. The chia seeds seemed to get stuck all in my teeth and tongue, but I didn't mind. A bit expensive and I wouldn't purchase all the time but they make a nice treat on the go every once in awhile
Jill K.
Ferndale
I could eat these all day. They are just fruit and chia seeds, so they're very good for you and especially tasty. I bought them after I was given one as a snack one day. I was not disappointed and ended buying them in bulk at Costco. Definitely a good buy!
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
These are a new favorite for me! I was nervous about combining apple and mango flavors but it was delicious! I love that there are only 3 ingredients, simply apples, mango, and chia seeds! They're chewy and with 2 servings of fruit you can't go wrong!
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
I love other Kind products, but I haven't tried these yet. Are they super sweet? What about the other flavors? Are they just as good or is there one that most people prefer?