KIND® Pressed Apricot Pear Carrot Beet Bars uploaded by Katlind S.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

These fruit bars are a tasty snack you can enjoy at work or on the go Apricots, pears, carrots and beets provide a delicious flavor and healthy snack. 2 servings of fruit in each bar for a wholesome treat. Vegan, gluten-free recipe is made with non-GMO ingredients and contains no trans fats, artificial flavors, added sugar or preservatives. Individually packaged for freshness. Includes 12 servings. KIND Pressed Apricot Pear Carrot Beet Bars, 1.2 Oz, Box Of 12 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by KIND.

Alayna M.
I love these bars! I get them at HyVee and they are a great snack for kiddos when you’re on the go. They’re very healthy. They exceeded my expectations. You gotta love being able to provide a healthy, easy snack for your kids.
Rola C.
I love Kind's cold-pressed fruit bars because there are no added sugars and the ingredient list contains only four items:  three fruits and a vegetable. These Kind bars are great for when I'm on the go, need energy, and want to eat something healthful without loading up on added sugars, things I cannot pronounce, and preservatives.
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I was seriously impressed with these fruit bars. They were pretty delicious and felt like they were made with real ingredients. Probably my favorite go-to fruit bar now. The only problem I have is that the price is realllllly steep, so I'd rather just eat a banana for $0.50
kiana M.
Los Angeles, CA
These remind me of the fruit leathers I used to eat as a kid...only cleaner and thicker. These are perfect for when I'm looking for a quick and easy blood-sugar boost in between classes or on the go. It's all fruit and veggies--nothing else. Great healthy snack. Recommend.
Kate R.
Phoenix, AZ
These pressed bars are so great. They're basically like a fruit leather only way easier to eat (not tough or chewy), healthier and much more filling thanks to the chia seeds. I think anyone who enjoys fruit and healthy snacking would really be a fan of these.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Hubby looved it! Oh My Goodness he begged me to buy more from the first bite! They're so expensive though, they really need to remain a treat. They went beyond expectations. But, I'm prettty sure they have a bunch of really good things in them like 100% fruit.
Nicole B.
Patchogue, NY
Oh. My. GOD. These freakin bars are fan-freakin-tastic! The flavor is great and reminds me of a slightly softer version of fruit leather... which is a texture I absolutely love! The best part about these bars is that there's literally NOTHING but fruit and vegetables in it!!! Not even preservatives! I just really wish that these would be a few bucks cheaper so I could buy a ton of em! Did I say I love them yet?!
Kathleen T.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty yummy fruit bar, but definitely a little pricey. I realized these go bad sooner than you'd expect (which is nice, as being less shelf stable makes me assume they're a little more real) but be sure to eat them asap.
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
These taste so good and are the perfect little snack you can feel great about. There's nothing unhealthy about this and don't leave you craving more sugar like chocolate bars usually do (for me). Go try these! They are great!
Jennifer D.
Hampton, GA
Thought these would be gross when I got them as the free Friday download from Kroger. But my kids and I loved them! Weird sounding flavor combinations that are delicious and filling. Reasonably priced.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Guys, what's the best alternative to these?n They're soooo expensive!