KIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by Mary Beth M.KIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by member-2534520ad

BY KIND SNACKS

A Portable Snack That Satisfies All Of Your Sweet And Salty Cravings. We Used Popped Sorghum (Think Popcorn But Smaller) Plus 5 Super Grains And A Helping Of Dark Chocolate To Create This Chewy, Crunchy Snack.

• Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they...1 Answers
  • Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?4 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Camryn O.
eden
This is the only Kind Bar I have tasted and it has to be one of the best granola bars I’ve tasted. It is a little bit pricey though. But it has more protein, and less sugars like the rest of the granola bars! So overall kind would always be my first choice because I feel like it’s lore beneficial to your body
Stina T.
Novato
I have recently been introduced to Kind bars as a breakfast alternative. I am the worst at eating in the morning, but I have Hypo-Glycemia and need to eat protein throughout the day. These bars are the perfect thing to kickstart my day and make sure that I am getting some protein, in a delicious way. My favorites are the ones with chocolate!
Emma V.
Parma, OH
My absolute favorite granola bar! I can usually find them on sale at Target or the local grocery store, and they’re just the right combination of salty and sweet. A little chocolate, too, never hurt anybody! Gluten and dairy free, which is always a plus for me!
Inga S.
My personal favorite. Like chocolate and nuts combination. Low sugar, not a protein snack. Bought it few times, like to take for snack at work or on the go. Affordable. Would recommend it, but little kids don’t like it
Ally R.
Yakima
I like this granola/protein bar because you can actually see exactly what’s in it. In other protein bars it just looks like a bunch of stuff was mixed in a blender and molded. Plus, it has real taste to it rather than that bland taste other bars have.
Taylor B.
Tempe
These bars were amazing while I was nursing my daughter. Easy to keep at a nursing station or throw in the diaper bag for when we are out and about. The only issue is they have to be eaten quick as they will take on the taste of the pantry.
Tristen C.
Warren
This is a great snack for on-the-go food. Great for road trips or long trips in general. Was not disappointed by this bar. It had a lot of flavor. I especially loved the dark chocolate crunch. Highly recommend.
Shea S.
A yummy and guilt free snack, I can’t get enough of these! I love the thin and delicious popped kind bars, and prefer them over the original kind bars. It still holds the same delicious flavor just texturally a bit better in my opinion. I do wish they came with more per package, but luckily there’s lots of BOGO deals and sales on these!
Kendra R.
I have the same opinion of these as I do with the caramel version. They taste good, but they're kind of dry. Again, these are gluten-free (and dairy-free I think), so they're a pretty good option for people with those food allergies. I would recommend them to people with a gluten sensitivity.
Arielle T.
Jacksonville
YUM! This helps my sweet and salty craving all in one. Definitely a more guilt-free option as well as an afternoon snack at work. I love this flavor and I will definitely purchase again. I also highly recommend this product to other sea salt and chocolate lovers.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville , NC
Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?