KIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by Mary Beth M.KIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by member-2534520ad

BY KIND SNACKS #26 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

A Portable Snack That Satisfies All Of Your Sweet And Salty Cravings. We Used Popped Sorghum (Think Popcorn But Smaller) Plus 5 Super Grains And A Helping Of Dark Chocolate To Create This Chewy, Crunchy Snack.

• Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they...1 Answers
  • Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?4 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Shea S.
Estero, FL
A yummy and guilt free snack, I can’t get enough of these! I love the thin and delicious popped kind bars, and prefer them over the original kind bars. It still holds the same delicious flavor just texturally a bit better in my opinion. I do wish they came with more per package, but luckily there’s lots of BOGO deals and sales on these!
Camryn O.
eden
This is the only Kind Bar I have tasted and it has to be one of the best granola bars I’ve tasted. It is a little bit pricey though. But it has more protein, and less sugars like the rest of the granola bars! So overall kind would always be my first choice because I feel like it’s lore beneficial to your body
Stina T.
Novato
I have recently been introduced to Kind bars as a breakfast alternative. I am the worst at eating in the morning, but I have Hypo-Glycemia and need to eat protein throughout the day. These bars are the perfect thing to kickstart my day and make sure that I am getting some protein, in a delicious way. My favorites are the ones with chocolate!
Emma V.
Parma, OH
My absolute favorite granola bar! I can usually find them on sale at Target or the local grocery store, and they’re just the right combination of salty and sweet. A little chocolate, too, never hurt anybody! Gluten and dairy free, which is always a plus for me!
Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
I like these bars as a snack. They will you up enough and taste pretty good, the texture is kind of a weird place between soft and hard so they aren’t my favorite and they cost slightly more than others that’s that I prefer, but they are adequate.
Lexi S.
San Clemente, CA
I really wanted to like this, but I am just not a fan! The popped version is a bit to hard and not the right amount of crunch. Each time I bit into one of these, I was worried my retainer would pop out! I will stick with the regular bars.
Luna A.
Bloomington
I love the kind bars in general, but this is my favorite. I bought this at Whole Foods. This is pretty healthy. I like the chocolate and sea salt. I also like that it’s mostly granola. I would definitely recommend this to others.
LeeAnn S.
San Diego
The popped snacks are nice because they’re a quick, easy to grab snack. However the popped snacks always tastes like its stale. It doesn’t really taste like much. You can’t really taste the chocolate or sea salt. It’s alright
Autumn A.
I love kind bars!! If your dairy and gluten free you can still eat them. I so love the shape of these bars. They are nice and thin like a nature valley bar, but still have that chewy sticky and sweet taste. Great to eat before sports games to (at least for me).
Inga S.
My personal favorite. Like chocolate and nuts combination. Low sugar, not a protein snack. Bought it few times, like to take for snack at work or on the go. Affordable. Would recommend it, but little kids don’t like it
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
How many calories are in one of these?
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville , NC
Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?