KIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by member-2534520adKIND® Popped Dark Chocolate With Sea Salt uploaded by Mary Beth M.

BY KIND SNACKS

A Portable Snack That Satisfies All Of Your Sweet And Salty Cravings. We Used Popped Sorghum (Think Popcorn But Smaller) Plus 5 Super Grains And A Helping Of Dark Chocolate To Create This Chewy, Crunchy Snack.

• Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?1 Answers
  • Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?4 Answers
  • How many calories are in one of these?2 Answers
Alana R.
I love these popped bars. The fruit kind bars used to irritate me but i love these newer products. They're so tasty and i love this flavor. Great as an on the go snack or even a small breakfast. Kind always has such great products and a great brand I love it.
Mary Beth M.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is awful. It tastes the way I would assume bird food mixed with cardboard would taste. It is also not very filling. I recommend not buying this, unless you like to eat bird food.
KatieLee K.
Columbia, MO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Kind Popped Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt Granola Bars! I reach for these as my afternoon snack and they are actually filling and also satisfy my sweet tooth cravings while having low calories and whole grains. I've tried many of the flavors but I always come back to these because, well its chocolate and I can't resist!
Cindy S.
I love the taste of these!!  The texture and taste are fantastic!  A co-worker introduced me to Kind snacks.  I like that they are a healthy small snack that is perfect for my break time at work.  I only wish they were a little more affordable.  I usually wait until they are on sale and I stock up!
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite granola bar ever. It's hard to eat granola bars anymore because I have a (mild) peanut, almond & hazelnut allergy. These work for me. They're a little sweet & a little salty. I like that combo. This is my favorite flavor & a great go-to item for me.
Abbey B.
Loganville, GA
My very favorite Kind bar, love the flavor and the quality. It is also great for breakfast because it's not too sugary like many other breakfast bars. The Popped Kind bars are personally the best to me and I have tried a ton of their flavors and products.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
Although not as healthy as you might think, they are delicious. I love the popped ones that are crunchy and satisfy your sweet tooth well without cheating TOO much. I don't buy them much anymore since making my diet more strict but they served me well in the past
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
This is my favorite flavor of Kind Bar. It is a healthy snack I can eat before working out or even for breakfast. The combination of sweet and salty is perfection in this bar. It is not so cheap for only 5 bars however so it is not something I can buy too often.
Kaolee V.
San Francisco, CA
I normally don't like dark chocolates on its own but I will eat it if it's mixed with anything and everything else. In this case, I loveeee sea salt with chocolates plus it's even healthier with granolas so I don't have to feel too guilty eating it throughout the day.
Raychel D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
From their bars to their granola, Kind has stolen my heart. Very few power bars have the same health benefit that Kind provides with the same amount of calories. Kind's brand as a whole also gives back more and shows more love for their customers in general.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Are these filling and how does it go taste wise?
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
How many calories are in one of these?
Samantha  J.
Fayetteville, NC
Are these as good as the salted caramel kind? Or are they sweeter?