BY KIND SNACKS

Fancy, We Know. This Fruit And Nut Bar Has A Delightfully Chewy Blend Of Bright Fruits And The Sweet, Nutty Taste Of Green Pistachios. Your Taste Buds Will Compliment Your Impeccable Taste.

KIND® Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants

Start your review of KIND® Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sally 💕.
Hinesville, GA
I love all Kind bars! Each bar has a unique flavor and I love this flavor! One bar is enough to fill you up for like an hour or so. The bar is about $2-3 so it’s pricey but it’s good for you... certain flavors are harder to find so just make sure you go to a healthy grocery store and I’m sure they’ll have lots of selection.
Sommer W.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
I love KIND bars. The ingredients are better than most. A lot of “health “ foods are junk when you read the labels but KIND is better. It does have sugars but in the form of cane syrup or something of that sort. Not processed sugars or HFCS. Also, unlike other bars it does not bloat me and give me horrendous gas pains. Some other “healthy fiber bars” sneak artificial fibers into the product that will ruin your life. No such issues here.
Christine H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I’ve gotten these before in a variety pack. These are some of the healthiest bars I’ve had, which is a big plus! They can be pricey though. If you like a whole food kind of snack with the basics- nuts and berries basically, this is perfect for you. If you’re looking for something more substantial, try something else.
Samantha D.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Kroger
Kind granola bars are great in almost every flavor I’ve tried. They come in a box with multiples at the grocery store or you can buy them at the gas station for a mid day pick me up. The fruit is so flavorful and they pair perfectly with the grains. This is one of the better granola bars I’ve eaten.
Dani F.
Chicago
I have a peanut allergy and it’s hard for me to find granola bar brands that have varieties without them. Kind offers a few great options for me like this flavor. They are the most delicious bars and I love the fact that you can see the ingredients that you’re eating. I love them.
Brittany L.
One of my favorite flavors! I never tasted a kind bar I wasn’t satisfied with. These taste so fresh and are very filling. Love how these are packed with a lot of fiber and nuts! Just wish these weren’t so expensive or I would purchase them more often!
Amanda S.
Canton
This is my favorite flavor of kind bar. It is a healthy snack that fills you up just enough. The only complain is how sticky it is making it difficult to get off of the package. Otherwise I love the taste!
Sam L.
Washington
The flavor in these bars is unbelievable. They’re delicious I eat one every day. My biggest complaint is that in comparison to other brands of bars these are beyond expensive. I wish they were a bit more affordable.
Heidi F.
Gilbert
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know if you can go wrong with ANY kind bar. They’re the perfect flavor pairings. Made will all “real” products. I think they’re a healthy alternative to most snacks out there. I love them.
Raelynn P.
Purchased at: Barnes & Noble
I absolutely love KIND bars. They are a little more expensive than other granola bars but they taste to good. I lived off these in college,
They have a lot of flavors to choose from and I love that they have actual whole nuts, it give crunch and isn’t just plain and chewy and it has great flavor. I don’t think there is a flavor I haven’t liked
Kayleigh C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor
Tenetrice C.
Do you recommend kind products?

Walmart