BY KIND SNACKS

Fancy, We Know. This Fruit And Nut Bar Has A Delightfully Chewy Blend Of Bright Fruits And The Sweet, Nutty Taste Of Green Pistachios. Your Taste Buds Will Compliment Your Impeccable Taste.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda S.
Canton
This is my favorite flavor of kind bar. It is a healthy snack that fills you up just enough. The only complain is how sticky it is making it difficult to get off of the package. Otherwise I love the taste!
Lauren C.
Not a huge fan of this one. Though it tastes delicious, it's incredibly messy, making it difficult to eat in a hurry. It's very chewy, which is nice, but because of that, there's very little structure to it compared to other KIND bars, making it difficult to eat out of the wrapper... which you definitely need to do because it's terribly sticky.

I've tried other KIND bars and, though they all taste quite good, they all have their own little flaws. One thing that was nice about this one is that, despite there being very small, round pieces in it, none of them got stuck in my teeth (I'm not exactly sure what they were, but probably some sort of grain, seed or nut). Overall, I probably wouldn't pick this one out again to just keep around the house, but, were it an option, I'd pick it up if I didn't like my other options.
abbie m.
This product is very delicious and nutritious, but is very expensive. It does fill me up for the time being, but can't replace a meal and it way more expensive than the other protein bars on the market. Good product if you are willing to spend the money.
katherine z.
My favorite bar ever! Although a bit on the pricey side, these are very nutritious and delicious! I eat these as breakfast or a snack. SOOO good and i basically purchase boxes of these weekly at whole foods.
Amy K.
Syracuse, UT
I recently decided to try out the Kind bars, and this one is by far my favorite! They're $1.38 each at Walmart, or you can find them in a multi pack for cheaper on Amazon! I didn't have very high expectations when I tried this, I seem to have bad luck with bars like this. This one really tasted delicious and the nutritional value of the bar makes it that much better :) it's so easy to grab and eat on the go, I always bring one to work with me now!
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite snacks and great for a day of being out and about. It has a great flavor and is very easy to just throw in my purse on the go! Sometimes I find but shells in it which do not bother me much but that's why I only give it four stars.
Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
This is the greatest bar in the world. Yes, they are a little expensive, but they have wholesome, natural ingredients that fuel your body. AND THEY TASTE SO SO GOOD. Healthy and fairly low-carb, delicious, I buy these all the time! Note: they are sometimes weirdly sticking in the package but still yummy!
Alexis R.
When I first bit into the bar, I could taste the blueberry and pistachio. It's actually quite chewy! The bar has 50% DV antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. It is all natural/non GMO, Gluten Free, Low Glycemic, and good source of fiber.
Dimitra C.
Los Angeles , CA
I have been obsessed with Kind bars lately! I mainly like the ones with a little fruit in them so they aren't too sticky or hard on your teeth. This flavor and the blueberry cashew vanilla are my favorite. They are delicious filling, and easy to eat on the go.
Nancy D.
Woodhaven, NY
My favorite breakfast bar by far. I love the pistachio in the bar because it makes it healthy and it tastes good. Kind bars are also my favorite granola bars because unlike others they are actually a good substitute for breakfast. These are on the pricier end so look for discounts!
Kayleigh C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor
Tenetrice C.
Do you recommend kind products?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on this product ?