KIND® Plus Snack Bar Almond Walnut Macadamia + Protein uploaded by Sage P.

BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

KIND® Plus Almond Walnut Macadamia + Protein with Peanuts Snack Bar.

• I want a snack that test good but do not have a lot of su...1 Answers
  • What stores carry this flavor? I love macadamia nuts! 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of this brand? I love any fl...5 Answers
Rhonda A.
I love these bars.  They taste great.  They are a little hard to chew because if the almonds.  I keep them in my purse for an after workout snack.  My kids also like them.  They are loaded down with good stuff like nuts and fruits. I will be purchasing more of these in the future and would recommend them to anyone.
Maria De Jesus B.
I love KIND Plus Snack Bars with Almonds, Walnuts, and Macadamia nuts! <3 I love to take them on to go to pick my energy up between jobs and photo shoots. <3 I love that they come in an array of flavors, all so healthy for you too! Whats there not to love? A great value as well!
Kristin A.
Homewood
Delicious bar with several different nuts that tastes fantastic! Very reasonably priced, often you can get a deal. They are easy to find, often in grocery stores, gas stations, drugstores, etc. High quality ingredients and a lot of flavor. A bit too much sugar, but that’s the only space for improvement.
Christina L.
I give these goodies a 5 out of 5 stars. Omg I love these bars and sometimes I forget how good they are. They are a great snack if your and they actually help you fill you up. The price for a box is not bad and I've found mines at my local target store.
Alexander E.
Bethpage, NY
NO NO NO taste is horrible, quality is fake. Cant do it and won’t do it. Terrible macros too, if you want a protein bar this is not it. Never was a fan of these bars and I’ve tried many flavors, I don’t recommend them. Sorry
Marcie M.
Upland
This bar is so tasty! the craisins make the bar sweet and also add a nice flavor. I put these in my purse whenever I need a snack. They are also very healthy which is great.
Carla M.
Denver, CO
KIND is another brand I do not feel guilty about eating and know they use whole foods. Although there is added sugar, these are still a much better choice than most of what is on the market. This one is just sweet enough to keep those sugar cravings at bay. The nuts add a good amount of protein and fiber to stay full!
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
KIND bars are one of my favorite snacks - they are healthy, satisfying, and delicious. As a diabetic, I have always been on the lookout for foods that I can eat in a pinch and not have to worry about excessive sugars. These bars really hit the mark. They are low on the glycemic index which makes them perfect for people like me who are watching their sugar intake. Added bonus - there is not a single flavor that I have not enjoyed and I am a picky eater.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
As with all Kind bars, the taste is very good but the addition of soy in their products to me, is a real turn off. as one who is focused on health & overall well being, I opt to omit soy from my daily intake. If that is not a concern for you, give any of the Kind bars a try. If you like the ingredients, you'll love the taste as all the bars are true to flavors listed.
Angie S.
One of the best bars out there. It's $4 for a box of 4 bars, they are light on sugar but still tasteful. They are crunchy and yummy. Instead of reaching for chocolate or a piece of candy I reach for one of these babies. They make a good snack and are very convenient if you're on the go.
Jennifer O.
What is your favorite flavor of this brand? I love any flavor with almonds or berries of any kind.
Holly R.
What stores carry this flavor? I love macadamia nuts!
Elyse D.
I want a snack that test good but do not have a lot of sugar. Does this snack bar fit the description?
Joanna A.
How many grams of sugar does it have?
Anastasia l.
Are these very hard to bite being it's a lot of nuts?