Kind Plus Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants Fruit & Nut Bars

Kind Plus Pomegranate Blueberry Pistachio + Antioxidants Fruit & Nut Bars: All natural 50% DV antioxidants Vitamins A, C and E 4g fiber Very low sodium No trans fat Cholesterol free Gluten free 12 count package see more...

• What's the sugar content in these? And are there any artificial c...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these!? Are they filling?1 Answers
  • Do these have a lot of hard seeds I have tried many that do3 Answers
Buy on Puritan...
  • "I love kind bars and if I am craving something sweet this is my go to." in 1 review
  • "I love that KIND is a gluten free brand." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
I love these bars! They taste amazing and are completely natural. Do not be scared off by the fat content because it is from the nuts. I am very picky when it comes to what I eat and I always reach for one of these bars whether it's breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
My mom loves kind bars. She eats them all the time I personally think they have a little bit of adult favor of the little bit too crunchy. It's more of a personal preference but they are definitely a healthy option especially for those who are on the go
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
KIND bars are delish! They have assorted flavors of different dried fruits. I usually eat one before I workout or when I'm tempted to eat other junk foods. I purchase these at target or my local grocery store.
Madison C.
Columbia, MO
I love that KIND is a gluten free brand. I'm addicted to most of their protein bars and they give me every for the morning. They're also great for on the go. I didn't rate them a five because some of the flavors are a bit much for me. But over all I love the brand.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
I think these are my favorite flavor! (Or at least one of my favorites...) They're so tasty and I know they're good for me so I have no guilt enjoying my favorite bar! Crunchy and sweet, but you can tell its naturally sweet and not a bunch of added sugar.
Becca G.
Belmont, MA
I love this flavor of KIND bar! They're perfect for satisfying a sweet craving with the blueberry and pomegranate flavors. They have a good amount of protein too so they're a great breakfast to have on the go.
Karissa C.
My all-time favorite. I love all granola bars but these are the best. Sweet but not overwhelming. Soft and crunchy. Substantial snack. A little pricey but worth it. I wish more stores sold this flavor! Sometimes it's hard to find.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
These bars are really good. I like how there's a variety to pick from. I like to take these with me to class when I won't have time between my next class or lab to eat.
Charlotte B.
LOVE kind bars! Awesome snack and if you need something sweet these are perfect!! They are also healthier than a lot of other bars out there that claim to be healthy!
Sophia C.
Very tasty and filling. Really great to have one on hand in a hunger panic! This one is definitely my favorite of all of the flavors, and I'm glad is more fruity than chocolate.
Karen v.
toronto
Do these have a lot of hard seeds I have tried many that do
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
What's the sugar content in these? And are there any artificial color?
Cheyenne D.
Has anyone tried these!? Are they filling?