BY KIND

All Natural. Gluten Free. 5G Fiber Ingredients You Can See &Amp; Pronounce&Reg; All Natural Gluten&Nbsp;/ Wheat Free High In Fiber Non Gmo No Trans Fats Dairy Free Cholesterol Free Very Low Sodium No Sulphur Dioxide No Hydrogenated Oil Do The Kind Thing- For Your Body! At Kind We Crafted Delicious, All-Natural Healthful Foods Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg;. We Use Whole Nuts And Fruit And Bind Them Together With Honey Through A Natural Process So They Achieve Just The Right Crunch. Do The Kind Thing - For Your Body, Your Taste Buds, &Amp; The World&Reg;! Welcome To The Kind Community! Here At Kind We Think A Little Differently. Kind Was Founded On The Principle Of Holistic Kindness And We Pride Ourselves On Creating New Paths That Avoid False Compromises. Instead Of &Quot;Or&Quot; We Say &Quot;And.&Quot; We Choose Healthy And Tasty, Convenient And Wholesome, Economically Sustainable And Socially Impactful. Our Goal Is To Make Kind Not Just A Brand Of Healthy Smacks And Foods, But Also A State Of Mind And Community. Happy Kinding! ~Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder And Ceo Adequate Daily Fiber Intake Helps To Maintain A Healthy Digestive System And Promotes Regularity. A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars Each Day Helps Maintain Your Weight Through Low Glycemic Deliciously Satisfying, Nutritionally Rich Ingredients That Will Keep You Fuller Longer! Made In The Usa see more...

Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Ridgewood, NY
My cousin gave me one of these, and I ate it on a long bus ride home. It was really good, but it didn't even put a dent in my hunger. When I looked for them in the store, they were a little pricey for the size (almost $3). If only they were a little bigger, they'd be worth it!
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the pecans and blueberry taste of this bar! These bars are not cheap but you definitely pay for great taste and quality!
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Grass Valley, CA
Omg this is so delicious low in sugars low in carbohydrates if you are looking for something health and delicious this is the good one
Donna F.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
My daughter gave me one of these to try and I really liked it . I thought the taste was good . I do think they are a little pricey though.