KIND® Plus Nutrition Plus Nutrition Bars Almond

by KIND Snacks

Almond Walnut Macadamia&Nbsp;+ Protein Is A Super Charged Snack With Only 15G Carbs, 8G Sugar And&Nbsp; 10G Protein With Heart Healthy Nuts And 50% Dv Of Vitamins A, C And E.&Nbsp; Made With All Natural Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Trade; Low Glycemic Index &Amp; Very Low Sodium Free Of Wheat &Amp; Dairy Non-Gmo, No Trans Fats No Hydrogenated Oils Or Sulphur Dioxide Gluten Free All Natural, Good Source Of Fiber Be Kind To Your Body, Your Taste Buds, And The World!&Trade; Kind&Reg; Protein Is Made With Wholesome Ingredients Combining Enhanced Nutrition With A Delicious Flavor. With Exercise And A Healthy Diet, The Body Uses Protein As An Important Building Block For Stronger Bones And Muscles. Kind Is More Than Just A Brand Of Award-Winning Whole Nut And Fruit Bars Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg; - It Is Also A Movement And Way Of Being.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; At Kind, We Aim To Make The World A Bit Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Products We Create To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; And That May Be Why Nutritionists, Foodies And Social Leaders Alike All Agree That Kind Is The Best Snack Around!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars Each Day Helps Maintain Your Weight Through Low Glycemic Deliciously Satisfying, Nutritionally Rich Ingredients That Will Keep You Fuller Longer! Made In The Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIND® Plus Nutrition Plus Nutrition Bars Almond!
How would you rate this product?
North Reading, MA
I LOVE Kind bars! This flavor is one 9f my favorites. I love the crunch and chewyness this brand of bars offers.
Hialeah, FL
Me and my husband are addicted I always carry one in my purse for any case of hungry emergency lol thank you
Cloverdale, CA
I like it but it has too much sugar and not enough chocolate. I think what makes it sticky is the honey.
Jourdanton
I love these bars! The taste is amazing and they're perfect for healthy snacks! Very delicious!
Fairmont, WV
Kind bars are yummy and healthy. They are not high in carbs so they fit into everyones diet.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Vancouver , BC
I like having this for a meal if i'm not too hungry, its good an keeps me full for awhile. While i'm working, I always keep some in my bag.
So good and filling. They are healthy but don't taste like health food, they are very nutty flavored and a little sticky!!
I love kind bars! They taste so good and you know you're putting real ingredients in your body!

Looking for your answer?