BY KIND

Almond Walnut Macadamia&Nbsp;+ Protein Is A Super Charged Snack With Only 15G Carbs, 8G Sugar And&Nbsp; 10G Protein With Heart Healthy Nuts And 50% Dv Of Vitamins A, C And E.&Nbsp; Made With All Natural Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Trade; Low Glycemic Index &Amp; Very Low Sodium Free Of Wheat &Amp; Dairy Non-Gmo, No Trans Fats No Hydrogenated Oils Or Sulphur Dioxide Gluten Free All Natural, Good Source Of Fiber Be Kind To Your Body, Your Taste Buds, And The World!&Trade; Kind&Reg; Protein Is Made With Wholesome Ingredients Combining Enhanced Nutrition With A Delicious Flavor. With Exercise And A Healthy Diet, The Body Uses Protein As An Important Building Block For Stronger Bones And Muscles. Kind Is More Than Just A Brand Of Award-Winning Whole Nut And Fruit Bars Made From Ingredients You Can See And Pronounce&Reg; - It Is Also A Movement And Way Of Being.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; At Kind, We Aim To Make The World A Bit Kinder Through All That We Do And How We Do It - From The Products We Create To The Way We Work, Live And Give Back.&Nbsp;&Nbsp; And That May Be Why Nutritionists, Foodies And Social Leaders Alike All Agree That Kind Is The Best Snack Around!&Nbsp;&Nbsp; A Study By The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center Indicates That Eating 2 Kind Bars Each Day Helps Maintain Your Weight Through Low Glycemic Deliciously Satisfying, Nutritionally Rich Ingredients That Will Keep You Fuller Longer! Made In The Usa see more...

Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of the product, I've had it a few times. It's kind of pricey for me but the taste is great. It's not something I'll buy all the time but when I do buy, it's something that I enjoy eating.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Brooklyn
I love these bars! It's great for a quick snack and good source of fat and a little protein. I can eat these on the go and you can find them pretty much anywhere now. They also have a large selection of different flavors of bars to choose from so you can find one to suit your liking! I recommend the madascara vanilla almond and the cinnamon pecan.
Erica G.
Erica G.
These bars are delicious, healthy, and filling. You can see feel and taste every single ingredient that is in the bar, rather than other brands that seem to mush everything together and put it in a wrapper. The packaging is fun and the flavor variety is great too!
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
I love KIND plus Nutrition bars!!!!! They have different healthy products and different flavors and they all bring a unique taste. I love Almonds so this is one of my favorite to go snacks. I also have tried a salted caramel one that was just amazing! Recommend.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
These are my favorite granola bars in the world. They taste great, they're pretty healthy and if you can get them on sale they are a great price! I eat them for meals and snack or just between classes whenever I'm hungry!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kissimmee, FL
These bars are great! I love to grab one when I know I'm going to out and about that way I know I'm not doing any harm to my lifestyle. They are also filling and I know I'm getting nothing but good in my body.
Becky V.
Becky V.
Foodie Expert
I like these because they are a healthy antioxidant and they keep you full and focused if you're at a meeting or in class.
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
north reading
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Kind bars! This flavor is one 9f my favorites. I love the crunch and chewyness this brand of bars offers.
Ibis T.
Ibis T.
Jourdanton
I love these bars! The taste is amazing and they're perfect for healthy snacks! Very delicious!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Foodie Expert
I like it but it has too much sugar and not enough chocolate. I think what makes it sticky is the honey.