KIND Plus Nutrition Bars uploaded by Jennifer S.KIND Plus Nutrition Bars uploaded by Alejandra D.

BY KIND #7 in Fitness Supplements

Top-selling Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants is a delicious complementary blend of tangy cranberries and dry almonds. A delicious way to get 50% DV of  Vitamins A, C, & E, 3g fiber and only 190 calories. Made with All Natural Ingredients You Can See and Pronounce™. Low GI & Very Low Sodium. Free of Wheat & Dairy. Non-GMO, No Trans Fats. No Hydrogenated Oils or Sulphur Dioxide. Gluten Free. All Natural, Good Source of Fiber. Be KIND to your body, your taste buds, and the world!&tra. see more...

KIND Plus Nutrition Bars
  • "They taste great, contain natural ingredients, and typically have more protein than the average granola bar. " in 5 reviews
Erica K.
Erica K.
Milwaukee, WI
I have a secret to tell...
I've been hiding this addiction for a couple of years from all my loved ones. Being constantly on the run, and more often than I'd like to admit, literally running after my four year old daughter, these have replaced over half of my daytime meals in a week for quite a while. Yes, I do buy them for snacks for my child; but more often than I'd like to admit, I've been grabbing a few mommy flavors and hiding them in the center console of my SUV! These are definitely packed in every bag we take on our adventures as well! They're just too good!
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Pocono Pines, PA
I have eaten these for a few years and they are great. There are a number of different flavors. Even though they are a little higher in calories I believe that's because their is a lot of protein. Plus since the Kind bars of made of nuts the calories count would normally be higher. Overall, I do recommend Kind bars.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Crum Lynne, PA
TWO BIG THUMBS UP FOR THIS ONE!!!

I got mine from Wal-Mart because I didnt see my brand of bars that I normally get. But just let me tell you I pretty much put them in every snake bag I bing with me now. They are sulty yet with a hit of sweet they are so good I have just about everyone at my place eating them.
Tennille K.
Tennille K.
Onaway, MI
These healthy snacks are really good. They taste good and they're good for you, but if you're counting and tracking your calories, make sure you don't forget to add them and don't eat too many of them because they are high in calories. They do meet my expectations and I would recommend to others!
Phoenix B.
Phoenix B.
Phoenix, AZ
These are the best granola bars I have found. Made with natural ingredients you can see, sweetened with honey. They are delicious! The only problem is that they tend to melt and fall apart, when it's hot out in Arizona, so I can't keep them on hand in my backpack year-round, like I'd like to do.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Foodie Expert
I love kind bars! I usually keep them in my soccer bag for when i get hungry, after a game, etc. they have great tasting flavors and are a great sense of energy/protein. Some of my friends parents actually eat them daily. I like how heathy they are for you as opposed to like Quaker granola bars.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
Kind bars are great, tasty and easy to find. I can buy individually, in bulk or mix and match through local grocery stores. The fruit and nuts are great guilt free combo that satisfies your sweet tooth. Not quite enough for meal replacement but great afternoon snack to hold me over till dinner.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Foodie Expert
I don't understand why people love these. They aren't that great! They don't taste really good. They may be on the healthier side but the taste doesn't do it for me. I guess it all depends on personal preference! Wouldn't recommend to anyone who is picky like me & has high expectations!
Tori U.
Tori U.
Foodie Expert
Kind bars are definitely my go to. I don't typically eat granola bars because they have a lot of random ingredients but I love that you can see everything in a #kindbar and know what you're putting in your body. For an on the go snack, this is a definite must in my bag. #healthysnacks
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Belton, SC
I absolutely love kind bars they are so delicious my toddler will actually eat them as well the only con for me is that we can never get enough they go so fast I love them for beach trips or for just on the go I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quick healthy snack
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?
Are these any good? I've never had them before. KIND Plus Nutrition Bars
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Foodie Expert
These look so tastey are they ?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Foodie Expert
Do these contain a lot of sugar?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Tucson , AZ
Does this actually help to loose wieght?