KIND Plus Nutrition Bars uploaded by Jennifer S.KIND Plus Nutrition Bars uploaded by Alejandra D.

BY KIND

Top-selling Cranberry Almond + Antioxidants is a delicious complementary blend of tangy cranberries and dry almonds. A delicious way to get 50% DV of  Vitamins A, C, & E, 3g fiber and only 190 calories. Made with All Natural Ingredients You Can See and Pronounce™. Low GI & Very Low Sodium. Free of Wheat & Dairy. Non-GMO, No Trans Fats. No Hydrogenated Oils or Sulphur Dioxide. Gluten Free. All Natural, Good Source of Fiber. Be KIND to your body, your taste buds, and the world!&tra. see more...

• Do these contain a lot of sugar?4 Answers
  • Is there a lot of fiber?1 Answers
  • What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?6 Answers
KIND Plus Nutrition Bars
  • "They taste great, contain natural ingredients, and typically have more protein than the average granola bar. " in 5 reviews
Brittany A.
Amissville
These are perfect for an on-the-run snack! They are very nutritious and leave you feeling full.  There are a lot of options to choose from.  They have sweet ones and salty ones. There are my go to snack! I would definitely recommend this! You can get these anywhere!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Foodie Expert
Good for an after work out snack. High in protein and not bad in calories if you only eat one. Makes a great fuel for body. Comes in plenty of different flavors so that there's one out there for everybody to enjoy. The ingredients taste fresh and they bar is chewy. Pretty filling also for not being that overly big of a granola bar.
Leah J.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
I have eaten these for a few years and they are great. There are a number of different flavors. Even though they are a little higher in calories I believe that's because their is a lot of protein. Plus since the Kind bars of made of nuts the calories count would normally be higher. Overall, I do recommend Kind bars.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Foodie Expert
With the market being full of various bars these days and grocery shelves over flowing with options I am not impressed with this brand. The flavor is mediocre and I can find more nutritional value in other brands for less cost. Not a fan and wouldn't recommend.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like these. i love that they taste good even though they are nutrition bars. i thought they would sucks because ninty percent of the ones i try do. these are kinda expensive but they are defiinetly worth the price. i would recommend this to anyone.
mariana g.
Fairfax, VA
I have always loved KIND bars however, there are some flavors I don't care for. They're convenient to bring when going out, I usually eat two per week. They don't fill you up for a long time, but they are a great snack for in between meals! I recommend the salted caramel and sea salt dark chocolate!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These bars taste amazing and they are also healthy! It’s almost unbelievable! They are pretty affordable due to the fact the store usually has them on sale! I will continue to buy these and enjoy them as a healthy snack!
c. ♡.
North Carolina
this bars are GREAT and packed with nutrition!! i especially love the big thick bars you get at the convenient store but they have great taste and they're the perfect about of chewy and crunchy! love love love!
Alee M.
Albion
So fresh and I love how there is no filler ingredients they are just the basic and the flavor is amazing I never though they would taste so good but they do what a good healthy snack
Sara S.
Richmond , VA
I thought I had tried all the flavors of this bar without being a fan of any of them in particular, until I had the coconut almond flavor at a conference. The bar tasted like a dang macaroon! I was shocked because I thought I had tried them all and had never seen this one on the shelf. It does have 12g of sugar, which is my only complaint. I try to stay in the single digits of sugar in a single food, but if you generally don't eat a lot of sugar throughout the day this is not a bad choice at all.
Are these any good? I've never had them before. KIND Plus Nutrition Bars
Amelia G.
St George, UT
Foodie Expert
What kind of granola bar actually helps for weight Loss as a snack ?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Foodie Expert
Do these contain a lot of sugar?
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Does this actually help to loose wieght?
Lizet M.
Foodie Expert
These look so tastey are they ?