KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Matthew S.
Wooster, OH
One of my favorite go to snacks. I love I can read all the ingredients and I understand what they are. I don’t have to read a paragraph of preservatives. Only issue is these tend to be really hard and chewy. Wish they had a more softer granola bar.
Sheri C.
Belleview
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my gosh you guys if you haven’t tried the kind plus dark chocolate with cherry And cashew antioxidant snack bar you must put it on your list for the next time you go to the grocery store these are great to keep in your purse and have as a snack there great if you’re just forgot to eat breakfast and need to get something in before you head out the door and they taste absolutely incredible! Love love love the kind bars
Elizabeth F.
Austin, TX
Love these little bars and will happily pass them out to anyone who’s hungry at my house while waiting for dinner to cook. They get melty because of the chocolate so they’re not the best travel snack, but perfect to throw in the gym bag or school lunch. Great too if you skipped breakfast and you’re getting hangry.
Erica T.
Columbus, OH
These are tasty, but have a lot of sugar for me to consider these a “health food.” They are great in a pinch for keeping hunger at bay. I would consider these more of a sweet snack than a healthy bar. They ARE a great option for road trips- I can find them in nearly every gas station convenience store.
Annah W.
MI
The perfect blend of sweet and savory with the fruit and the cashew. Perfect for on the go and I have purchased several different variations from my local grocery store. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone needing a mid-day pick me up. KIND® Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants
Candace W.
Athens, GA
One of my favs!!  Not only are these bars a great healthy snack alternative for my husband and I, but my children love them as well.  They give me tons of natural energy and keep me regular (chuckle).  I have recommended this bar to friends and always pack a few extras in my husband's lunch for his co-workers.
Brie W.
Valparaiso, IN
When it comes to hiking, this is one of my favorite trail snacks. This keeps me full and energized and able to keep going. This isn’t just a trail snack though, throw a couple in my backpack and I’m good to keep studying for a few more hours. Delicious and handy, perfect snack.
Cheryl N.
Escondido
My nutritionist recommended Kind Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry and Cashew bars as a good diabetic snack.  The flavor is amazing, and the dark chocolate, cherry and cashew blend together beautifully.  It is a bit more expensive than most granola bars, but the old adage is true...you get what you pay for.
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely love these bars. KIND makes delicious snacks that you still feel good after eating, and these ones specifically taste like a treat instead of something to just stave off your hunger.
Samantha J.
Alameda, CA
Kind bars are great to pack on a road trip or a hike. I like them a lot and they’re pretty filling but often times they’re just way too sweet (regardless of what flavor I get). I’m also not crazy about the price point. I’ll typically pick these up if they’re on sale.