KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Adelaine G.
Awesome granola bar. The best ever. I can't survive without this. It's amazing. The flavor, the tasty it's delicious.
Amanda S.
Hawkesbury , ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Great taste and perfect combination of sweet and salty. Got as a sample and will def be buying some in the future
Emily S.
Lower sackville, NS
These are amazing ! Little bit of sweet and a little salty! Quick snack on the go or even post workout snack
Becca C.
markham, ON
Yummy!! I like that you can see all of the ingredients in the bar and it’s a snack you can feel good about!
Meghan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pretty good bar. Not my favourite, but definitely not the worst I’ve had. I do think they are overpriced.
Monique F.
Montreal
So yummy. These bars are my favourite. A little pricey but I stock up when there’s a good sale
Jennifer P.
Vancouver
By these for people at the office, they seem to love them. I find them inedible. They always taste stale and very little flavour. They're hard to bite and crumble every time. Would not purchase for myself.