KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Samantha N.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Another of my daughters favorite snacks in her high fiber diet! Super good for her and taste great!!!
Kathrine K.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These are a wonderful substitute for candy bars. Delicious too!

I purchased these as a substitute for candy bars hoping that my husband would like them. He didn't, but that didn't stop me from eating them.
CeCe B.
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I love having these bars on the go. They are a great snack in between meals and they have very few ingredients. They are a bit expensive and can be hard to chew, but overall they are great!
Jessica S.
Carleton Place, ON
I cannot get enough of Kind bars. I've been buying them since I first found out about them, and have tried probably a dozen varieties. The cherry chocolate is easily one of my favourite. I don't usually go for the fruity ones, but there's just something about the balance of it. Sweet, but not cloying. I think I'm going to go eat one now.
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
I absolutely love these taste amazing soo good. Just the right amount of chocolate to seeds. I find I can be super hungry an eat one an feel full after one bar perfect snack
Michael B.
Toronto
KIND bars are better than all other snack bars that I’ve tried before. There’s nothing better than seeing the ingredients that go into them. The textures and flavour of each bar is always top notch.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I tried this for the first time. It really does taste like dark chocolate, I liked that it has big chunks of it and also a lot of cashews. I did not enjoy the cherries with this bar but besides that it has pretty good.
Chloe J.
London, ON
Purchased at: Costco
I like to have Kind bars on hand when I’m super busy. There are so many flavours to choose from which is one of the reasons why I love them so much. A very satisfying snack or dessert. I would definitely recommend them.
Katie L.
Love the dark chocolate and that there is no artificial anything in the product. The only complain I have is that sometimes the bar smells like old stale oil despite the expiration is not until a few months later.
Nour T.
Montréal, QC
I mean it doesn’t taste great but as a snack I love that it only has 5g of sugar. It does have 200 calories i think which is a little on the plus side for a snack.