KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Jessica P.
These bars are soooo good!! I could eat a whole box. They are a little pricey but they are good for you.
Tori S.
I always grab one of these before I leave the house. I love the whole grains and that they keep me full
Brandan T.
somerville
Decadent dark chocolate and cherry! The chocolate is just dark enough to balance the cherry sweetness
Sarah M.
Watertown, MA
Went on my honeymoon out hiking in the southwest and basically lived on these while out on the trail.
Mel L.
springdale
The chocolate cherry kind bars are one of the best! Gives you a very good cherry/chocolate flavor.
Dianna M.
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
It helps me get my chocolate fix. I feel better treating my kids with this versus a chocolate bar.
Crista B.
Borger
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s pretty good and texture and taste wise very unique. I like them, especially if I am rushed.
Abby |.
Tallahassee, FL
Like a healthy dessert! These bars are unique and tasty while packed with delicious ingredients.
Lauren M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Target
So delicious. Period. I love dried cherries and this is the only brand I can find that has them.
Rachel S.
Tacoma
We just bought a box of these for our family vacation last weekend. The whole family loved them.