KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Brittani L.
Middleton, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
The best kind bar I have ever had. The cherries add such a great flavor. I grab a box of these whenever I get a chance.
Molly P.
Phoenix, AZ
very filling, i love the taste, not too sweet especially with the cashew don’t leave them in the sun as they will melt
Amorita R.
Columbia
The flavors are out of this world. So healthy for you. Keeps me going, especially if I want a lite snack for the day.
Brian H.
bowie
Purchased at: Amazon
Best bar out there on the market. My go to in the morning with a cup of coffee. They do melt in car on hotter days
Martha D.
Love love them with chocolate included, I have some every morning. They taste delicious I can’t have enough of them
Sho's M.
Helotes, TX
Very tasty and healthy! Perfect for a snack anytime! I love the combination of dark chocolate, cherry, and cashew!
sammy. E.
Elk Grove, CA
I love the kind bars for a quick snack. They are so delicious and full of nuts and dried fruits. Definitely tasty.
Illiana R.
bronx, NY
Love the balance of sweet and salty with a hint of bitterness with the dark chocolate. Tasty, healthy and filling.
Ashleyv R.
Auburntown , TN
These are okay. I expected way more for what I was paying. I personally think they are quite bland and over priced.
Stephanie K.
Fort Wayne
Great mix of chocolate and fruit flavor! I love all of the chewy dried cherries! Always look for them on sale.