KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar, 1.4 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY KIND SNACKS

KIND Plus Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants Snack Bar: 50% DV antioxidants vitamins A, C and E All natural/non-GMO Low glycemic Good source of fiber Very low sodium Dairy free Gluten free see more...

Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I’m really on the go with my job and never really have time to sit down and eat. I feel like there’s something I need to grab quickly to eat while I work. The bars are perfect for that. They’re easy to carry around and delicious to eat! However, I am a person that prefers salty over sweet so sometimes these bars don’t leave me completely satisfied. I think they have some new more savory flavors that I will have to try
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love every single one of these I have tried!! Even better is that my 11 year old daughter likes them too!!! Healthy and defiantly holds you over in between meals. They tend to be a little expensive at the grocery store but you can catch them on a good sale sometimes. Walmart is the cheapest I have seen them for the box of 4 for right around 4.98 I believe.
Kellie S.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite flavors of KIND bars. The dark chocolate goes so well with the cherry so that it isn’t too sweet. A snack that seems indulgent but isn’t
Taylor K.
I normally hate granola bars- they’re messy, and often leave you wanting more, and they’re generally pretty high-carb and high-added-sugar. These bars are pretty natural, and they are often just the right size to tide over an athlete, or a junior attorney (of which I’ve been both), until dinner.
Jessica C.
Kannapolis, NC
These are amazing snacks! Perfect for on the go! I’m obsessed with these! Just the right amount of chocolate with the chew cherry granola bar... to die for! The are a little pricey per bar, I would suggest buying in bulk!
Sarah P.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Target
These are so good! I will say I have only had them for dessert type of a snack. I know people I share them with like to take them to work for energy. I will say for me cuz of the sugar I enjoy them more for a once in a blue moon treat. They are so tasty!
M c.
Vancouver, WA
I usually buy these one or two at a time when I know I’m going to need an on the go snack. Usually purchased from Fred Meyer. This is my favorite flavor because it is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Will buy again although could be cheaper.
Kristen P.
A good gluten free snack. The bars are very flavorful and a nice combination. These bars are tightly packed and can be difficult to break. I prefer the chocolate and cherry bars the best.
pixelcat13 D.
Wyoming, MI
These are my favorite flavor of Kind bars- basically dessert but healthier! They’re also great for me as a diabetic when I’m craving something sweet but don’t want to go overboard.
Reese J.
These are THE BEST bars ever! They taste like a candy bar but have extremely healthy ingredients! It is only dark chocolate, dried cranberries and nuts and seeds! They are a little bit expensive but they are no doubt worth the price. I would recommend these for everyone, weather they are eating healthy or not!