Kind Plus Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Fruit & Nut Bars

Kind Plus Blueberry Pecan + Fiber Fruit & Nut Bars: All natural High in fiber Very low sodium No trans fat No hydrogenated oils Gluten free Dairy free see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
These are hands down one of my favorite flavors from Kind. One of the biggest things for me is that they are on the softer side, which I love because I hate the feeling of really having to crunch down on a bar. The addition of extra fiber is another big perk as I never get enough. A little pricey but you can sometimes find coupons or I wait until they go on sale. Readily available, I have found at Whole Foods, Kroger, Target, Publix etc.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Absolutely LOVE kind bars! They use minimal ingredients and you can pronounce every ingredient they use! They are very filling and a great value. They are on the more pricey side of bars but you do get healthy ingredients and they are very filling!!
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH
Umm these are so good! So are any of the other Kind bars. They're a great snack to throw in your bag for a healthy grab-n-go item while on the run and busy! They'll keep you satisfied until your next meal.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
We always have these at work and they're my favorite flavor of KIND bar. They help me make it to lunch, so I'd say they are best as a breakfast bar. For a snack, these don't really do it for me.
Mary T.
These bars taste amazing. If you have a sweet tooth or want a delicious treat, these are amazing. However, be careful as each bar as quite a bit of sugar. You can purchase these bars readily - I've gotten them from Kroger, Target, etc. I would recommend eating in moderation.
Sarah J.
Romulus, MI
They're good but I've tasted better. If I was offered this id rather just say no and spend my calories else where. If you've never tried a cliff bar there similar except a cliff bar is 10x better
Sejal M.
Parsippany, NJ
I recently found KIND bars on a siblings recommendation. I fell in love instantly. Like previously said it doesn't have much sugar. I call mine a NUT bar. My fav is Almond Walnut Macadamia with Peanuts with Protein, has 10 g of protein. Perfect snack for 200 cal.
Amanda C.
Rapid City, SD
These bars are my favorite way to stay away from sweets ! I love that they have minimal ingredients and I don't have to worry about high fructose corn syrup or any other artificial ingredients. Yum!
Saundra A.
My doctor eats these every morning at work. So I thought I should try them. These are great for breakfast on the go or snack at work. Love the blueberry bar.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI
Great bar, great price, great taste. I am a repeat customer. I love this brand they put the best ingredients in and leave the bad ones out!