KIND® Plus Bars,Variety Pack

by KIND Snacks

Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants combines the immunity boosting antioxidant power of dark chocolate, cranberries and cherries with whole cashews and almonds. Each bar contains 50% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamins A, C, and E,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIND® Plus Bars,Variety Pack!
Samantha G.
USA
Me and my kids love these. Simple and few ingredients, taste great and we all find a flavor we like with these.
Sarah B.
These bars are a great source of energy when you need a snack on the go. My husband and I take these hiking and while on bike rides as well. They taste great and are of good quality. Will keep buying.
Janet A.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love getting this variety pack. But my favorite kind bars are the coconut and almond bars. Oh my God at roasted coconut taste so delicious with the almonds. I wish they were a little bit cheaper, but it really doesn't stop me from buying them.
Chelsea R.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these Kind bars! These different flavors ensure that your healthy snack with never get boring. The cost of the product is so minimal compared to the value! I recommend these to anyone, especially those that are health conscious.
Maria N.
Miami Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These health bars are delicious and not too sweet. Remember to eat these in place of a meal or snack. Otherwise, you will gain weight if eating these as extras throughout your day.
Jacqueline W.
Rydal, GA
My whole family loves Kind bars! Their ingredients are so basic and simple yet the flavor is amazing. It is hands down the best granola bar product I have tried. It's healthy and uses natural ingredients over additives and artificial flavors.
Tara K.
Richmond Hill, GA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Kind bars are the best. They are great because they only have ingredients that you can read. You know that your eating something good for you when you have a kind bar. I love all versions of kind bars. Best snack bars out there
Pescatarian F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love most kind bar flavors because theyre all delicious and pretty simple. Not much added stuff that i dont know, just good ingredients
Lester C.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
Love this bard The have two of my favorite snacks ever almond and coconut and the salted caramel they are so good
Maqueline W.
Burlington, NC
Love all kind bars in all flavors. They are a great snack or even breakfast. Always fun finding new flavors

Looking for your answer?