BY KIND SNACKS

Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants combines the immunity boosting antioxidant power of dark chocolate, cranberries and cherries with whole cashews and almonds. Each bar contains 50% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamins A, C, and E,...

Chelsea R.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Love these Kind bars! These different flavors ensure that your healthy snack with never get boring. The cost of the product is so minimal compared to the value! I recommend these to anyone, especially those that are health conscious.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center, MI
I feel good about reaching for a kind bar. Much healthier choice in granola bar than many others out there. Not overly sugary and usually have a decent amount of protein the keep me satisfied longer.
Caroline Y.
These are great to take to work for a mid morning or afternoon snack. And you get a variety of flavors. Again kind bars are rather expensive but they are rather healthy and made with few ingredients
Gabby W.
These bars are so good and they keep you full for a very long time. High in protein and delicious. They are a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. I recommend these to anyone and everyone
Faith C.
Pleasant Hill, IA
These bars are ultra tasty and they are definitely filling. Pretty similar to the Strong and Kind bars, just a little lest protein, but I think these are tastier. Reasonably priced for a health bar and the whole family loves them.
Amanda M.
Revere, MA
With kind bars you know you are getting a quality product with just a few ingredients. And they are truly delicious and fill you up. I really love the quality of their products.
Jennifer S.
My absolutely favorite bar to eat. Theyre not the healthiest, but they’re filling. These can be quite expensive, so make sure they’re on sale before you buy them! So so good! Definitely recommend!
K F.
Wall
I always have kind bars on hand for quick convenient healthy after school snack or for a quick pick me up before or after work.
They use quality ingredients and I feel like I can find them at an affordable price If I can find a sale at one of the supermarkets or specialty stores.
Kendra R.
I LOVE these KIND bars! They're so addicting, it's kind of a problem... I haven't met a flavor I didn't like, and it's a big bonus to me that they're gluten free. They're a pretty healthy granola bar option, and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I buy the variety pack at my local Costco when they carry it. It usually has the Madagascar flavor and chocolate sea salt. The macros are great and it is a feel good snack to have. I’ll eat them before a workout in the morning for energy and to keep me full!