BY KIND SNACKS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™Welcome to the Kind community! Here at Kind, we think a little differently. Instead of "or" we say "and." We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful. From the snacks and foods we make, to the way we work, live, and give back, our goal is to make KIND® not just a brand, but also a state of mind and community to make the world a little kinder. We call this the Kind Movement, which has inspired thousands of unexpected acts of kindness around the world. Join us at kindmovement.com.Kindly yours,Daniel Lubetzky, Kind Founder

Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
Kind, Kind, Kind.. I am obsessed with Kind Bars. Wether I stock them up in my backpack or take on while taking a run. I can always rely on these bars to boost my energy or fill me up! If you haven't tried one, you have to! They are so delicious and healthy. Enjoy xx.
Patricia R.
Kissimmee, FL
While I do love these bars as they are an all natural energy boost, they can get pretty pricy if you're grocery shopping on a budget. They're delicious and ostensibly very healthy, using honey as a binding agent instead of unpronounceable chemicals. I would recommend them if you're looking for a once in a while healthy sweet treat to keep in your drawer at work or in your pantry just for you.
Gabriella K.
Liverpool, NY
I LOVE KIND BARS! I am a health freak and I have to maintain my weight and monitor it very carefully. It fills me up when I'm hungry. It is a healthy alternative to other bars on the market. Cliff has too much sugar for me so I have to read the nutrients very carefully. Kind normally stays within my range.
Madhavi N.
These kind bars are really delicious and a great snack on the go. The nuts give you a lot of energy so I use these as snacks when I go hiking. The bar is not way too sweet like other granola bars. Only thing is the bar can get squished and sticky relatively easy so be careful.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Delicious and they are filling. These allow me to feel good while having a snack. I purchase these for myself and my family especially when starving in between meals.
Shauni H.
Bonifay, FL
I love these granola bars. They have all natural ingredients and are filling. They are affordable. I love the nuts and dried fruits in them. You can eat them for a quick snack or breakfast on the go.
Tiffany I.
Kittanning, PA
I really love the nutty taste of these bars. Any kind of nuts are absolutely tasty and I love that they have so much flavor and taste good while still being healthy. I would definitely recommend that you try these if you haven't.
Nina T.
Kind bars are so yummy. I appreciate that there aren't a bunch of ingredients that I don't know how to pronounce. Kind bars tend to be pricier but they make a good treat!
Isabella J.
I always keep one of these in my bag or at my desk as an emergency snack. They are great to hold you over between meals when you may be too busy to think about food. Super tasty and flavorful!
Autumn H.
I love kind bars that are good for you and that taste good to my mom is the reason I started eating them they gave them out at her realtor be practice for free to me I love them