KIND® Pineapple Coconut Chia uploaded by Bailey H.

BY KIND SNACKS

Relaxing: Drinking A Pineapple Smoothie On The Beach. Not So Relaxing: Trying To Carry A Pineapple Smoothie In Your Bag. That's Why We've Created A Not-so-standard Fruit Snack That Gives You Delicious Pineapple And Coconut Pressed To Perfection And Ready To Go Anywhere.

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I love that these are delicious bars with simple ingredients. You know when you are craving something sweet but don't want to ruin your healthy eating? These are perfect for that. They taste a little like a pineapple upside down cake. The chia seeds add a slight crunch to an otherwise soft bar. I love that I can enjoy these guilt free and know I'm getting some fruit too! Perfect as a to-go healthy snack.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
KIND Pressed Pineapple Coconut bars are a delicious way to satisfy my afternoon craving for sweets without feeling guilty about empty calories. They are a bit on the expensive side, but through programs like Amazon Subscribe and Save and by purchasing boxes of 12, the cost per bar is much more reasonable. The texture of the bars remind me of dehydrated apple snacks from my childhood, but pressed together. They have added crunch from the chia seeds. The pineapple coconut flavor is sweet and natural, reminding me of a pina colada.
Bailey H.
Bowling Green , OH
These bars are my go too! Not only does Walmart carry them which is great when I'm on a go and need a snack, but they have two servings of fruit in them AND fiber. That's hard to find in a bar that's gluten free. The taste is refreshing and just enough for a good snack
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
I bought these at my local publix because it was on clearance at the front of the store. I decided to buy them and I was not disappointed! They are very sustainable and the flavor isn't as bad as some of the other protein products I have tried in the past.
Amber I.
La Vale
I normally love pineapple and also reallly like coconut. However, this bar was not quite what I had expected. It was overly sweet with a very odd leathery texture. I thought it would be like the other fruit and nut bars by kind, it is not much like them other than the same company.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
These are delicious! I love the idea of pressed fruit, and kind knocked this out of the park! I love the pineapple coconut flavor, but the mango flavor is disgusting to me. These are so healthy and affordable, everyone should try these bars!
LeeAnn S.
san diego, Ca
I usually love kind products but this one is so gross. The flavor & texture is so gross. The flavor is a combination that should be combined. The texture is like slimy - gross. Should definitely stick to the kind granola bars.
Brooke T.
Oh. My. Gosh. These are the most amazing things that I've ever had in my entire life. The flavor combination is in sane feels like I'm at the beach and are so so good. I try and hoard these from my friends to be honest
Allison d.
cass city, MI
SO disappointed in this flavor. It had a weird chemical-y taste, and not the vibrabt fruity flavor I was expecting. I will not buy this flavor agaain, tasted very unnatural
∂яα¢нєℓ🦋💘 P.
Nashville, TN
These bars are so delicious and guilt-free! The ingredients list is super clean and I can feel good about snacking in between classes while treating myself to a sweet pick me up snack!