KIND® Pineapple Banana Kale Spinach uploaded by Kara D.

BY KIND SNACKS

As Much As We Love Green Juice, It's Not Always Easy To Take The Good Stuff On-the-go. That's Why We Took All The Best Parts Of A Smoothie: Tropical Pineapple, Banana And Kale - And Pressed Them Into A Delicious Fruit & Veggie Snack You Can Take Anywhere.

Kaylee M.
This bar is my favorite when it comes to pressed fruit. Although it has spinach and other ingredients that may seem iffy, it still has a great fruit flavor. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone that is expecting a sweet fruit bar. However, I highly recommend it to those looking for a healthy alternative to sugary bars.
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
Its not for me!!! The flavor, color, and apperance are not appealing! I love bars like these so I was excited when I saw these. However I couldnt get passed one bite.
Kellie M.
Milwaukee
I was kinda disappointed in these. I tried them because I absolutely love the other KIND bars but these really lacked flavor. I don’t mind kale if used in the right way but these just tasted like a kale salad and you couldn’t taste the fruit in it at all. Bummed.
Heaven C.
Huntsville , AL
I liked this bar it was really good. I like all the fruits and vegetables that came in it so I really do t have any dislikes. I recommend you give them a try and if you don’t like what’s in this bar you can try another one of there fruit and veggie combos
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Ingredients include good whole foods, but this bar tastes soooo yucky to me. The kale is overpowering, and I am disappointed. I just couldn’t get myself to finish one bar alone, and to this day, I have them sitting in my pantry.
Autumn W.
London, OH
Who would have thought that a bar with kale would be light and refreshing, instead of bulky and heavy? Perhaps it is the pineapple that makes this bar such a gem. It's tasty, healthy, and perfect for on the go. Count me in!
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
I only gave one star because you can't give negative stars. THESE ARE DISGUSTING. It's like..baby food and sadness in bar form. It literally hit my tongue and I spit it out, I couldn't even force a single chew.
Rachel H.
These are perfect for pre or post workout, I can grab one and toss it in my purse and still feel good about what I am putting in my body. This is my favorite flavor, it tastes like dessert.
Ilse T.
I did not like this bar at all. The kale and banana were way to strong tasting. I tried this bar after trying a few other ones. I will not buy this flavor again. The product is pricey for me.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
The KIND Pressed Pineapple Banana Kale Spinach Fruit Bar is my least favorite of the KIND Pressed bars. Upon opening, the scent of kale is a bit overwhelming. The taste of the dehydrated banana was a bit much for my taste, as I tend to eat my bananas on the less ripe and less sweet side. The texture was what I expected from a KIND Pressed bar...dehydrated fruits and veggies. The lack of chia seeds in this bar left it feeling a little mushy.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I'm looking for a new granola bar with less filler and more natural ingredients. Would you recommend these Pressed by Kind bars?
How much protein are in these ?
Colleen O.
Montello, Wi
Do these flavors work well together to make the bar taste good or is one flavor more powerful tasting the the others?

Target