KIND® Pineapple Banana Kale Spinach uploaded by Kara D.

BY KIND SNACKS

As Much As We Love Green Juice, It's Not Always Easy To Take The Good Stuff On-the-go. That's Why We Took All The Best Parts Of A Smoothie: Tropical Pineapple, Banana And Kale - And Pressed Them Into A Delicious Fruit & Veggie Snack You Can Take Anywhere.

Buy on Target*
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this flavor its a little too sweet for me but im a huge fan of this product! Ive tried 3 flavors now my favorite is the pineapple coconut & chia. I am a repeat customer i would recommend them to anyone on paleo, gluten free, vegan diets or just trying to eat right as there is nothing but fruits & vegetables in these bars they are similar to a grown up fruit rollup :) You can purchase them in most grocery & health food stores ive even seen them in cvs. They are priced between $1-$2
Kaylee M.
This bar is my favorite when it comes to pressed fruit. Although it has spinach and other ingredients that may seem iffy, it still has a great fruit flavor. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone that is expecting a sweet fruit bar. However, I highly recommend it to those looking for a healthy alternative to sugary bars.
Kara D.
I am a lover of health foods but this was terrible. I like pineapple, banana, spinach, and kale, so I did not expect to dislike this so much. The smell is even repulsive. It's a soft chewy texture. I couldn't get past the smell or the taste after only one bite that I had to spit out. I'm not usually a picky eater but this was a big disappointment. I had my coworkers try it as well to make sure it wasn't just me. I've yet to find someone that enjoys it. Would not recommend this product. The smell is comparable to the alfalfa hay we fed our horses.
Heaven C.
Huntsville , AL
I liked this bar it was really good. I like all the fruits and vegetables that came in it so I really do t have any dislikes. I recommend you give them a try and if you don’t like what’s in this bar you can try another one of there fruit and veggie combos
Autumn W.
London, OH
Who would have thought that a bar with kale would be light and refreshing, instead of bulky and heavy? Perhaps it is the pineapple that makes this bar such a gem. It's tasty, healthy, and perfect for on the go. Count me in!
Jessica P.
Altavista
I only gave one star because you can't give negative stars. THESE ARE DISGUSTING. It's like..baby food and sadness in bar form. It literally hit my tongue and I spit it out, I couldn't even force a single chew.
Ilse T.
I did not like this bar at all. The kale and banana were way to strong tasting. I tried this bar after trying a few other ones. I will not buy this flavor again. The product is pricey for me.
Amanda S.
Imperial, MO
After buying these bars I WILL NOT EAT ANY OTHER BARS!.these bars are so simple and delicious. I keep a bar in my purse and bars on my nightstand. Only con I can think of they need to be bigger! The flavors are Genius. If you haven’t tried these yet I urge everyone to go find them and at least try one.
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
Its not for me!!! The flavor, color, and apperance are not appealing! I love bars like these so I was excited when I saw these. However I couldnt get passed one bite.
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Ingredients include good whole foods, but this bar tastes soooo yucky to me. The kale is overpowering, and I am disappointed. I just couldn’t get myself to finish one bar alone, and to this day, I have them sitting in my pantry.
How much protein are in these ?
Chelsea T.
Maine, ['', '', '[\'\', \'\', "[\'\', \'\', \'\']"]']
I'm looking for a new granola bar with less filler and more natural ingredients. Would you recommend these Pressed by Kind bars?
Colleen O.
Montello, Wi
Do these flavors work well together to make the bar taste good or is one flavor more powerful tasting the the others?