KIND® Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters uploaded by Despina N.KIND® Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters uploaded by Lisa C.

BY KIND SNACKS

Packed With 10g Of Protein Per 65g Serving, We Added Peanut Butter And Roasted Peanuts To Our Wholesome Super Grain Blend For A Deliciously Healthy Snack. Our "Just-the-right-size" Clusters Make These Perfect To Be Enjoyed In A Bowl With Milk, On Top Of A Smoothie, Or Even By The Handful.

• Never tried them but I'm starting to see it everywhere......2 Answers
KIND® Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters
  • "Great taste with the peanut butter but not so much with the dark chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong with most of their flavors. " in 1 review
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love this granola! It has a great flavor, gluten free and 10 grams of protein per serving. It has 5 super grains- oats, buckwheat, millet, quinoa and amaranth. I add it to my Greek yogurt and fresh fruit almost every day!
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my absolute favorite granola. I mean it’s sooooooo good. Also, nutrition wise, it’s so much better then most other brands! Tastes like such peanut butter. I’m obsessed and it’s my favorite mixed with Dannon light and fit coconut yogurt!
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
I love this granola! It tastes amazing, doesn’t have a ton of sugar and only has a handful of ingredients. As opposed to other brands, this is definitely a healthier option that still tastes great.
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
Love these clusters! These are great for adding into cereal, with kefir, with chia pudding, or just on its own with almond milk. I now want to try the other Kind granola flavors. An enthusiastic re-purchase for sure. I buy these from Target or Safeway.
Angela D.
OMG this stuff is addicting! I've been eating plain Greek yogurt and this adds a little crunch and titch of sweet to it. The flavor is soooo good. It is not too much and not real sweet. It is fulfilling and helps satisfy my craving for peanut butter. I eat alone or in yogurt. I highly recommend. I love all kind products.
Caryn H.
Kind products are my favorite for granola and snack bars. THis flavor granola is great! I think Kind tastes 1000 times better than competitors, always tasting natural and not that fake protein flavor. It's a little expensive, and I wish they had more "variety" packs!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Love the kind bars but was very disappointed with this loose granola. It just didn't wow me, and I didn't feel like it was delicious when I ate it. I wouldn't want to waste my carb allowance on this. However it was. Enter in yogurt, I just like other brands better
Kylee D.
Glendale, AZ
I love KIND granola. They are flavor packed with clean ingredients so you know you're getting the most nutrients. They make for a great snack & are a great sweets replacement. I will definitely continue to buy their products!!
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
Pretty great flavor and I personally love to add it to my Greek yogurt along with some berries. It's nice that it has protein to balance with the carbs. Definitely a healthy and satisfying snack.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
Delicious, and clean. The granola is healthy and GLUTEN FREE which I can attest to because my sister and I both love this granola and she has Celiac's disease. A little pricey, but worth it.
Katherine N.
Never tried them but I'm starting to see it everywhere.... Any flavor I should try first?

Vitamin Shoppe