KIND® Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters uploaded by Lisa C.

BY KIND SNACKS

Packed With 10g Of Protein Per 65g Serving, We Added Peanut Butter And Roasted Peanuts To Our Wholesome Super Grain Blend For A Deliciously Healthy Snack. Our "Just-the-right-size" Clusters Make These Perfect To Be Enjoyed In A Bowl With Milk, On Top Of A Smoothie, Or Even By The Handful.

• Never tried them but I'm starting to see it everywhere......2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
  • "Great taste with the peanut butter but not so much with the dark chocolate. " in 1 review
  • "You really can't go wrong with most of their flavors. " in 1 review
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my absolute favorite granola. I mean it’s sooooooo good. Also, nutrition wise, it’s so much better then most other brands! Tastes like such peanut butter. I’m obsessed and it’s my favorite mixed with Dannon light and fit coconut yogurt!
Maria A.
Scarsdale , NY
This granola brand it a sizing they are organic but they rate really good I love it :) if you are in the market for some good granola I would totally recommend this... they have different flavors but the ones that I had all taste great 👍
Kelly S.
Columbia, MD
I love this granola! It tastes amazing, doesn’t have a ton of sugar and only has a handful of ingredients. As opposed to other brands, this is definitely a healthier option that still tastes great.
Paige S.
Berkeley, CA
Love these clusters! These are great for adding into cereal, with kefir, with chia pudding, or just on its own with almond milk. I now want to try the other Kind granola flavors. An enthusiastic re-purchase for sure. I buy these from Target or Safeway.
Angela D.
OMG this stuff is addicting! I've been eating plain Greek yogurt and this adds a little crunch and titch of sweet to it. The flavor is soooo good. It is not too much and not real sweet. It is fulfilling and helps satisfy my craving for peanut butter. I eat alone or in yogurt. I highly recommend. I love all kind products.
Caryn H.
Kind products are my favorite for granola and snack bars. THis flavor granola is great! I think Kind tastes 1000 times better than competitors, always tasting natural and not that fake protein flavor. It's a little expensive, and I wish they had more "variety" packs!
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Love the kind bars but was very disappointed with this loose granola. It just didn't wow me, and I didn't feel like it was delicious when I ate it. I wouldn't want to waste my carb allowance on this. However it was. Enter in yogurt, I just like other brands better
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
I recently found this item at giant on sale and decided to try it. I really enjoy the peanut butter and oat and honey flavors. I mix it in with yogurt and it is a great healthy high protein snack. Definitely a great option for breakfast of midday snacking.
Laurell R.
Moss Beach, CA
I love this granola! It's hard to find a granola that stays crunchy and keeps it flavor in almond milk but this one does it. Not too sweet and not too much added sugar which helped to keep my full until lunch time rolled around. Also great to eat dry as a snack throughout the day.
Kylee D.
Glendale, AZ
I love KIND granola. They are flavor packed with clean ingredients so you know you're getting the most nutrients. They make for a great snack & are a great sweets replacement. I will definitely continue to buy their products!!
Katherine N.
Never tried them but I'm starting to see it everywhere.... Any flavor I should try first?