BY KIND SNACKS

A Contingent Of Pb&J Fanatics Would Love To Keep This Bar As Their Own Secret Obsession; A Gooey, Delicious Treat Made Using A Blend Of Peanuts And Strawberries. It's All The Best Parts From Your Childhood Minus The Soggy White Bread.

Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
By far the best flavor in this brand. I could eat these every morning if they weren't so expensive. I recommend to people who are not big breakfast eaters. It exceeded my expectation in taste. Not like those other healthy bars.
Miranda T.
TROY, MI
Strawberries and peanut butter? I thought it sounded bizarre at first but it's incredibly tasty. It's also allowed on diets like the 21 Day Fix due to it's organic ingredients. Healthy, portable and tasty, great for me!
Leah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love kind bars and I really love this flavor. Its a bit more expensive than others but worth the price and they do go on sale from time to time and sometime target has certain flavors on clearance.
Devinee G.
Dayton , OH
Delicious! It tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! It's a healthy treat that I carry around in my purse for whenever I need a snack.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This was not my favorite variety of Kind Bars but it's still pretty yummy. I used to be pretty hooked to this brand of snacks. Definitely recommend.
Keshia S.
Richmond, KY
Do these come in gluten free??