BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Maddie C.
These bars are so good you honestly cannot tell that there a protein bar at all I would even eat it as a snack or a special dessert! They have really great ingredients and every single kind bar that I've tried is super good
Amber W.
ROCHESTER, NY
This is the BEST healthy and satisfying bar around - and it comes in the best combo - peanut butter and chocolate, if I want a sweet or need a snack to hold me over, I always have one of these in my purse as a snack to hold me over until my next meal!  Plus they're durable, so they do not get smushed easily!
Maria De Jesus B.
I came to know the Kind Brand off of television. I kept seeing ads for Kind so often that I just had to buy them and try them and I'm glad I did! I just LOVE to take Kind bars on the go and snack of them before and after my photo shoots. A delicious, healthy snack that you never feel guilty eating! <3
Deidre E.
Philadelphia, PA
These are one of my favorite healthy snacks. I love salty & sweet combinations. Kind does it well with this. My boyfriend buys them from BJs in bulk, but I go through them so fast. If you like salty & sweet, get this!!
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I love KIND bars and they are really the only snack bars I have found that I actually feel are filling and get me through periods between meals. As a pescaterian, protein snacks are a must have for me. I do wish KIND were a little cheaper, as they don't fit in my budget as a regular snack to have on hand.
Marley P.
Kind bars aren't my absolute favorite because they're not as high in protein as some other bars I've tried, and sometimes I just don't really feel like having a nut-based bar. But, they do taste good and are always vegetarian or vegan! A little more pricey than I'd like, but a great option nonetheless.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is my favorite protein bar. It's great for before or after workouts, or even on a daily basis to increase your protein intake if needed. I would definitely recommend if you like peanut butter.
Tiffany F.
Rohnert Park, CA
Kind Bars are my favorite type of Granola bar by far. They have the smoother square ones that are good but then the cuper nutty ones are even better and are really satisfying to eat. I love the peanut butter one the best because it is sweet and good and just something I am always in the mood for.
Elizabeth R.
I absolutely love these! It's the perfect snack or breakfast on the go, I know it's a healthy choice, and it tastes amazing! Definitely one of my favorites!! I would recommend trying them if you haven't already!
Margie L.
Hilmar , CA
This gets rid of my sweet tooth while still making a healthy choice. I love granola bars that are super sweet! Will recommend to anyone who wants to get rid of heir sweet tooth while making a healthy choice
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?