BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
These are so yummy and also a nutritional snack. I love how there is protein in the bar, as well. This bar almost tastes more like a dessert than a snack. Those are my favorite kind of snacks. Kind is a great brand with a lot of different products to offer.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
These are a little bit pricey but so worth it. I love the flavor of this particular bar, it's my favorite. And it's widely available almost every gas station or pharmacy or grocery store I go to. It's my go-to and it fills me up for a good part of the morning.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Kind bars are one of my favorite snacks. They are really high in protein which is nice if you are looking for a filling snack or a post workout filler. At Walmart I think they are 4$ a box which isn’t too bad considering other granola bars are around the same price, but I do recommend this if you are looking for a healthier alternative & if you enjoy nuts lol
Megan W.
These bars are amazing. You can use them as meal replacement as they are really filling. Instead of grabbing candy or salty snacks, these bars are both salty and sweet. There's also no fake taste or weird after taste. This flavor is also my favorite!
Monica S.
New York
I am not a fan of eating big chunky nuts. I don't mean to kid around or make you guys laugh haha. I just never really liked it. I only eat my almonds slivered and my peanut butter cannot ever be crunchy. However this bar isn't so bad. I'll allow the nuts for the fact that there is dark chocolate and a good amount of healthy protein in the bar.
Ellery H.
Venice, FL
These are the best protein bars I've ever tasted.  I love how healthy they are yet they also have a sweet taste to satisfy cravings.  These are a little bit more pricey when I purchase them at #Target so I typically wait for them to go on sale.  I will say, the taste is worth the price, you don't even realize it's a protein bar!
Arizz C.
El Paso, Texas
I love sugar! But trying to keep up with eating healthy and what not it can be hard because of my sweet tooth. I was told that these would be great so I tried them and I loved them. I do like dark chocolate so if your not a fan of it I don't recommend it, also there is peanut products in it so people allergic be aware and careful!
Sara G.
Sunnyside, NY
great snack when you're on the go. Found at most local supermarkets, drugstores, and delis. Slightly pricey for the content youre getting. I have them for breakfast when im in a rush and it is great to tie me over until lunch.
Jordan P.
Coconut Creek, FL
I am a very picky eater and very health conscious so these bars are amazing for me. I live on the go so i love to just throw one in my bag for when i get hungry! They taste amazing and fill me up pretty good. You can get them pretty much anywhere, I get mine from publix (Florida grocery store) or target typically.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I can't stomach regular protein bars - I find them chalky and gross.  Kind bars are tasty and good.  They have crunch of nuts and sweetness of chocolate.  I like to eat these for breakfast and they keep me full until lunch.  I highly recommend these if you like granola bars vs chalky protein bars.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?