BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Allison S.
I have never been a fan of dark chocolate until I tried one of these. I absolutely love kind bars. They're so tasty and the ingredients are kept fairly simple. I've tried the peanut butter one and the chocolate and sea salt and they are the perfect balance of salty and sweet! The only downside to the treat is that the nuts make it a little tough to bite into. You definitely couldn't eat these if you had a sore tooth or a young child. I think it would hurt. Other than that, I would definitely think it's worth the price!
Catherine C.
Plymouth, MI
I LOVE these bars. They are packed with protein so they keep me full and they are also so delicious! They are pretty expensive so I don't buy them often. I just put them in my backpack on days that I will be going all day and not have time to eat and they keep me full and help me stay pleasant. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
M D.
Scituate, MA
Love these as a light snack. Crunchy texture with a slight sweetness. Inexpensive but for myself, I usually will have a few other items to go along with the bars because they're on the smaller side. If you're looking for adding protein, these are on the lighter side. You will need to have two to three compared to others in the same category. If you're looking for a gym or weight lifting type supplement, i would say you should look at some of the other brands with more protein. I would recommend these bars and if you have not tired them, they are defiantly worth a try.
Nancy W.
McKinney
These bars taste delicious and are an amazing snack. Just be careful with the total calories and carbs in the bar and make sure they meet your nutrition goals. These bars do have a lot of good ingredients but they do have a high content of carbs & fat for being just a snack bar.
Nicoletta V.
Jacksonville,FL
I absolutely love these kind bars! This is my favorite flavor! I can eat 2 a day if not more! I find them really healthy as well! There are no cons to this product! Yes! It met my expectations completely! I would recommend this to any health nut, but honestly to anyone! So yummy!!!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
My husband always stock up on these when we travel. They are a nice balance of salty and sweet. Prefect to throw in a tote bag and take with us on a road trip. Awesome, yummy flavor. I love that they are chewy and easy to eat. Can't have too many with you on a long flight or drive.
Delilah S.
Kind peanut butter dark chocolate bars plus protein, yum! I buy mine at walmart in bulk lol. I carry these in my purse for a quick snack on the go. There perfect for after workout snacking. You get a delicious snack bar for a great price. I highly recommend these bars.
Emily P.
Ridgway, PA
I love Kind Bars. I can trust that they are a healthy snack with true and honest ingredients. I have tried all of the flavors, and I yet to find one that I do not like. Anytime I go on a hiking trip (which I do at least weekly), I have one of these stuffed in my backpack. They are not only filling, but also extremely tasty. I look as it as a healthy way to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
These are my favorite pre gym snack or breakfast on the go on my way to work. Such a yummy taste. The sweets in it are not too sweet either! i am a repeat buyer. I am beyond satisfied with them. Only down side it the granola gets a little crumbly and messy.
Sarah P.
Philadelphia
These are a staple in my house! I love KIND bars because they use natural ingredients, which makes these bars perfect for guilt-free snacking. I keep one in my purse at all times for emergency snacking situations..there's nothing worse than getting stuck in traffic with a growling tummy! This flavor is definitely my favorite. Reminds me of a chocolate peanut butter cup!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?