BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
These are so delicious! I always have one handy when I’m out and about in case I need a snack 😜
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,001 reviews
Love the Kind Bars! So good!!! Love all the nuts. Delicious treat! This flavour is in my top 3
Kiri S.
Toronto , Ontario
Rich chocolate flavour, hints of peanut.
My favourite flavour in the Kind granola bar range.
Sarabaniatta A.
Irbid
Hey welcome I really want this now because it's looks great for me I really want to try it
Candace M.
These bars are delicious! Satisfy my sweet tooth and salt cravings. Staple in our pantry.
Harriet R.
I have only discovered these bars recently and they have changed my life. I love them!
Megan M.
Etobicoke , ON
What can be better than chocolate and peanut butter?! Kind does it right in this bar!!
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?