BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Dominique S.
Truro
These are amazing ! Especially if you have a dairy allergy or are just going dairy free. Chocolate has always been my weakness and now I have these to enjoy with the dairy and they're healthier than a chocolate bar. Win Win!
Marisabel k.
Calgary, AB
I like this bar, it is a good snack when you want something easy and fast, it is delicious someone are really healthy low sugar but some of then has a lot of sugar, so you can choose which one is better for you depend on your diet.
Stef J.
Oakville, ON
Perfect mix of salty and sweet! The texture is more of a granola bar than a protein bar but the nuts provide the necessary protein for after a workout! I love these bars when I'm on the go, they're quick and easy to grab and have some great flavours!
Hayls E.
Cornwall, ON
I love KIND bars -- I feel better about choosing them over the sugar-laden bars people toss in their kids' lunchboxes, plus the dark chocolate gives them a more complex, satisfying flavor.
Nichole F.
Saskatoon, SK
OK first call the taste us amazing it's like a party in your mouth and price is great. Great healthy ingredients as well so it's nothing to feel guilty about teaching on the go.
Chantel T.
Canada
Kind bars are so very delicious. The ingredients are fantastic, they give me an energy boost, and come in a great variety of flavours. Only downfall is they can be pricey at times. Overall good product!
Stef P.
Mont St, QC
This one is my go to bar when I'm in a hurry. Only 200 calories but so filling and tasty! I like that they don't taste overly sweet and the chocolate is dark and delicious.
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Brittney P.
Grande Prairie, AB
Really like this protein bar. Satisfying when you want something sweet but not terrible for you. Has a good flavor and texture. Great for a snack or an addition to breakfast.
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
All the kind bees are good and healthy for you it give you a little snack when your tummy start to rumble and it pack full of nutrients and nuts and chocolate
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?