BY KIND SNACKS

Guilty Of Grabbing A Spoon And Eating Peanut Butter Straight Out Of The Jar? We Certainly Are - Which Is Why We Created This Nut Bar Coated In Roasted Peanut Butter And Smothered In Dark Chocolate. Leave The Jar In The Cabinet And Take The Taste Of Peanut Butter Wherever You Go.

Jessica S.
bromsgrove
Filled with flavour and delight, it amazing whenever you go, it filled with hidden nutrition and protein, I got mine from boots, and they are quite cheep for a goodness delight, I defiantly recommend to everyone out there, you won't regret!
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
These are so sweet, salty, satisfying, and delicious! They're kinda pricey so I don't buy them very often, but these are so much better than any regular granola bar. Definitely worth the extra price for the quality
Noora B.
Winnipeg, MB
Great bars! Love the taste & they make great for a healthy snack! On the go, or just at home.. this bar holds down hunger! I would recommend them for sure to anyone wanting an alternative from a chocolate bar!
Ivette G.
It has a good flavor that I like. I recently tried their peanut butter and dark chocolate bars and they are very flavorful. They are great for a snack or if you want that flavorful taste but not all the calories, this is the bar I would recommend.
Maria V.
I love this product, it's perfect when you go to the gym and you're hungry it's a perfect snack. You can buy it Un Walmart so is easy go get and the flavors are amazing peanuts and black chocolate I just love it
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I love these bars. I was a bit nervous as there are a lot of protein bars I do not like, howecer these are amazing. They are chocolatly and love that it has other nuts and is gluten free, non-gmo and all natural, which you can totally tell as you can actually read the ingredients. Certainly a snack I keep in my purse for the moments I need one or something to eat if I forget a meal. They're sweet but not too sweet and very nutty and crunchy. A must try!
Jocelyn C.
It tastes exactly like what it sounds like and is a great pick me up snack. I love these KIND bars except they are on the pricey side. Just make sure that you aren't eating these bars around people with nut allergies!
Influenster M.
One of the better tasting 'protein' bars I've had. The texture was perfect, the taste isn't chalky or bland like some others I've tried, the packaging was gorgeous with the see-through plastic, and the price was acceptable...even better on sale! A nice treat after a good workout!
Mehjabeen ..
Toronto
I love these! Whether you eat them after a workout, for a snack or for breakfast, it keeps you energized throughout the day! It's delicious and you can enjoy it without feeling guilty! I definitely recommend it to healthy eaters and especially those who are currently dieting!
Madeleine R.
Gatineau, QC
For less than $2, this has been one of the cheapest protein bars that I have found. It has wholesome ingredients and doesn't sacrifice the good flavours. I bought mine at Independent Grocers and at Fairways. Only downside is that it's not that high in protein.
Delaney D.
Favorite granola or protein bar?
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
Where do they sell this kind?
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
This snacks bars taste good or taste like medication?
Ivette G.
I love it... and you?
Shirley F.
Dix Hills, NY
Has anyone tried this KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate + Protein bar? Is it overly sweet?